Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ND pops

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am currently having this issues with my pop-unders on NameDrive and wonder if you guys can share your experience with me.. what I need to know is basically what kind of percentage of pops you get compare to view and clicks... I do not want to go into too much of details but basically this is what i need.. perhaps total of view, total of clicks, and total number of popunders.

you can also put this into percentage if you wish.. like 3% of total view or so many % of clicks.

so far for me what it does not make sence is my total number of clicks are double the number of my total pops.

here is so far from my account for this month 1st Jan 2009 to 8th Jan 2009.

Total Views: 9823
Total Clicks: 1604
Total Popunder: 930

This does not make sense to me, having twice click than pops.. also i may mention, this start happening to me just after Aug, so few months back (just after ND deactivated my account by mistake and activation again) ,, and i am trying to resolve this with Aiden help from ND. I would really appreciate your feedback. before Aug 2008 all seems normal to me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom