Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

Need Affiliate NICHE Programs Badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiffanyR

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I need affiliate programs for the following type niches, anything to do with the following:
for www.dadstores.com
tools,hunting,boating,home improvement,motorcycles,watches,rolex,Gifts, Gadgets, Jewelry for men, fishing, hunting, electronics, televisions, Mens Clothes,cars,trucks,jobs,bikes,toys for men,n.f.l.,m.l.b.,hockey and aything to do with what man or dad might want, excpt adult content

for
www.housesuppliers.com
contractors, builders, contractors, custom homes, design build, construction, architect, roofing, framing, plumbing, electrical, windows, doors, wood, houses, new, dream homes, tools, nailguns,hammers,build homes, flip houses, flip, modular homes, mobile homes
or anything that might be simular to these

i need affiliates that offer links my sites can spider, i have cj.com and share a sale and a couple more i can do that with but need a lot more for these data bases, if you have something i will sign up under you, either pm me, or email me at webmaster(@)tradeworlddomains.com or you can icq me to.
Thanks
p.s. Need this for all countries you have not only the usa but anywhere

Domain Summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try LinkShare although I get tired of all the CJ and LinkShare updates.

For building supplies, in the US you may want to see how Home Depot and Lowes have their affiliate programs set up. Go after the big door and window manufacturers also like Pella and Peachtree and architectural supplies like Turncraft.

DadStores look to BassPro shops, Cabellas, Cobalt boats, etc.

Sounds like a lot of work and it is. Look at JD Power and associates to find out who the top boat, motorcycle, and auto (and nearly everything else) brands are in customer satisfaction. No point in including everyone if they don't cut it. Guns look at beretta, remington, benelli, ruger...it will be almost like you are setting up your own affiliate links.

You could possibly do a site/lander home page directory with adsense and opt-out of the makes/models/manufacturers you DON'T want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom