Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need Forum Installer Expert!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to parter up with me in a profit-sharing venture for: www.WallStBusiness.com and another site (I'd rather not mention out of discrimination by people that are not well informed)

Both site are getting popular! I need a really dynamic forum - you must provide all required software and setting up. There must be a portal page like: www.NewTiburon.com - we will share banner ad and adsense revenue!

It will be both our responsibilities to market and promote! This will take off and the communities will get hot!

I am also looking for ways to develop: InstallForum.com - can anyone create a forum software from scratch or has one ready made for me to buy an exclusive liscense and rename it: Install Forum ?

Please post interest on this thread and PM me!

Sha

www.R9V.com

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The www.NewTiburon.com forum is just a regular vBulletin forum with the vBAdvanced portal installed. I can do that for you for $20. (Of course you need a valid vBulletin liscence too, which costs $160 for lifetime "owned" copy).

But as for create forum software from scratch or buying an exclusive forum liscense, that will cost you! You'd probably be better asking on ScriptLance or a developers forum.

luvkycool

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi if you would like to have build a forum from scratch,
or something developed ,
you can pm me.
Thanks
Luck

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has a website about seatbelt pads has gotta be dodgy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom