Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need help!! Free hosting and domain names in exchange for testemonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenetwork

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear Members
We have ventured into the internet hosting business and before we launch in march i would like to gather a selection of testemonials to promote to new clients, as i am sure you realise how hard it is to get started. As i said we will offer a free reseller hosting account + 1 free domain name. If you are interested please PM me with your domain name of choice, closing date is this upcoming Friday.
Plan Details:
UNLIMITED POP3 E-mail Addresses
UNLIMITED Web Space
ODBC, MS Access, ASP 3
Perl, CGI and FTP
Ctrl Panel, Unlimited BW
Host unlimited domain names
Full email support

Thankyou for reading

Matt

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear Members
We have ventured into the internet hosting business and before we launch in march i would like to gather a selection of testemonials to promote to new clients, as i am sure you realise how hard it is to get started. As i said we will offer a free reseller hosting account + 1 free domain name. If you are interested please PM me with your domain name of choice, closing date is this upcoming Friday.
Plan Details:
UNLIMITED POP3 E-mail Addresses
UNLIMITED Web Space
ODBC, MS Access, ASP 3
Perl, CGI and FTP
Ctrl Panel, Unlimited BW
Host unlimited domain names
Full email support

Thankyou for reading

Matt

Forget it mate. The hosting business is already fully saturated. No amount of begging/touting for testimonials will assist a smooth transition in to a business that can be started up by a 12 year old from his Mother's basement. (a lot of your so-called hosts now are just kids with a reseller account that know nothing about hosting)
Take it from someone who has been in the game for a few years.. it's hard work, long hours and very little reward...
Get a 9-5 job and you will thank yourself in a couple of years :cool:

assuredhost

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Forget it mate. The hosting business is already fully saturated. No amount of begging/touting for testimonials will assist a smooth transition in to a business that can be started up by a 12 year old from his Mother's basement. (a lot of your so-called hosts now are just kids with a reseller account that know nothing about hosting)
Take it from someone who has been in the game for a few years.. it's hard work, long hours and very little reward...
Get a 9-5 job and you will thank yourself in a couple of years :cool:

Agreed with Talkhost, and these kids are really spoiling the entire biz .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom