Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need help from a forum admin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlmleads

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First I want to say I tried submitting 3 or more trouble tickets over the last month and they are never responded to at all so this is the course I had to take to try and get this resolved.

In the platinum forums (which I am a member.) There is an adult sites for sale forum. I want to access this so I can buy and sell as this is one of the markets I deal in..

Problem is when I click on it. It says "no date of birth found in your control panel" I go to my cp and there is no where for me to enter this.. Just a check box that says "dispaly date of birth and age" I click this box and try to submit thinking I can then enter my dob info.. BUT the response is invalid entry for date of birth so hence the problem continues in a never ending unsolvable loop..

First I would recommend you just opne that forum to any member paid at the level as I highly doubt there are any 12 year olds in this business and if there are they are beyond being sensored from Naughty words.

However if you do not want to do this at least figure out a way to get me on the cleared list so that I can conduct business accordingly.

Awaiting some response. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First of all, the support ticket system has never been a solution for support. I think it is unattended and it should be deleted to avoid confussions.
About who can resolve your issue, send a PM to impactadmin directly.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First I want to say I tried submitting 3 or more trouble tickets over the last month and they are never responded to at all so this is the course I had to take to try and get this resolved.

In the platinum forums (which I am a member.) There is an adult sites for sale forum. I want to access this so I can buy and sell as this is one of the markets I deal in..

Problem is when I click on it. It says "no date of birth found in your control panel" I go to my cp and there is no where for me to enter this.. Just a check box that says "dispaly date of birth and age" I click this box and try to submit thinking I can then enter my dob info.. BUT the response is invalid entry for date of birth so hence the problem continues in a never ending unsolvable loop..

First I would recommend you just opne that forum to any member paid at the level as I highly doubt there are any 12 year olds in this business and if there are they are beyond being sensored from Naughty words.

However if you do not want to do this at least figure out a way to get me on the cleared list so that I can conduct business accordingly.

Awaiting some response. Thanks in advance.

http://www.dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134 post in here in Area 51 for personal help issues, this is not visible to any other member.

JoeDev

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem, if an admin read this....

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I will try to get this resolved. . .

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom