Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need someone with a .de account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotserve

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK new here so hope i am in the right section :undecided

Urgent

For a client we need someone capable of inward transfer of a .de domain ( under our control), please email or PM with prices and information.

Please don't respond if you have an Enom or Godaddy account as these registrars are incapable of inward transfers.

I only need the facilities to set the root nameservers other mods can be manual.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
looks like he needs someone who can register a german .de (as he/they are unable to do so due to german citizen requirement) so they can reg and internally transfer the dn to them

Scotserve

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dreamking said:
looks like he needs someone who can register a german .de (as he/they are unable to do so due to german citizen requirement) so they can reg and internally transfer the dn to them

Nope,

Our client has purchased a domain through Sedo, they will not hold the domain for him so we need to find a home with a DENIC agent for the domain, plenty of places to register .de but wont do inward transfers.

I may have this sorted though.

S

SedoCoUk

Can you PM me the domain name in question here? One good option for .de domains is Domain Discount 24, www.dd24.de, they can handle the trusteeship issue for you.

Thanks!

Sedo

Scotserve said:
Nope,

Our client has purchased a domain through Sedo, they will not hold the domain for him so we need to find a home with a DENIC agent for the domain, plenty of places to register .de but wont do inward transfers.

I may have this sorted though.

Scotserve

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Strangely enough I have contacted dd24 and looks like we are sorted or at least the process is started.

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom