Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need your advice on changing my site's adress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepelux71

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I own www.livescore.gs which is developed since October 2005 and offers livescore services on many sport events, mostly soccer.

I used that .gs extention cause it was one of the few "livescore" available names which describes just simple the service.

My site receives 3000 unique & 5000-6000 visits per day. Alexa's current Ranking is 40163 but a month ago it reached 30100 (there is less sport activity this season) but my stats are getting better month to month since October.Further i have an active Yahoo sponsored search campaign during last 2 months.

I am serious considering that any better extention would help me increase traffic sooner and faster and would offer more quality to site's reputation but in the other hand i wouldn't be able to find such a short and descriptive name like "livescore".

I would like to hear your opinion on that, as so your advice, if it would be better to change now my address no matter what something like that would need (meaning editing my link in partner sites, directories, search engines etc...)

I need any comment, no matter if you are an expert on that or no.

Further i am posting all related domain names i own in order to propose me one in case you think i should move to a different one (keep in mind name's length & extention).

Score.cc
FinalScores.net
Gooals.net
Socer.co.uk
LiveGoal.co.uk
GoalVista.com
Scoretopia.com
WorldLiveScore.com
SportLiveScores.com
SportsLiveScore.com
LiveScorePro.com

Thank you in advance

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom