Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@ Acro - They never said "unreasonably high" Just said it exceeds what they believe its worth. I never expected to get 7 figures for it. Although in the last few years they paid almost 7 million for a name.

That's just the nice way of saying "unreasonably high".

The very fact that they said they would entertain a lower offer than your 7 figure asking price says, in my opinion that they are willing to pay $xxx,xxx for it.

However, with so many wannabe domainers trying to justify million dollar asking prices, you will have a very difficult time convincing me that it's actually worth in the 7 figures.

If you want my opinion for how you should price it, send me a PM with the domain name and I'll tell you what I think you can get away with.

I know you want to keep the domain private, but by PMing it to me, nobody else can see it, and I could not possibly gain from finding out what the name is... just offering my opinion to assist you in landing the sale.

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@ theinvestor - You have alot of good info man. I will add that this is 100% not a trademarked name. I know I am new but I am not a tard. I acually have the email address of the person that is capable of closing deals for this company and will send it to them when I figure out what I am going to say for my response.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

@ grcorp - I do agree with you. Thats why I posted this out here tonight. I figured since they emailed me back and didnt give me a NO go away answer that I may have a chancce here. I am sure all of you understand if I gave away to many details then I may lose the sale. If I PM'd you I am sure all of the moderators could see it. Posting anything on the net leave records of the information in places you would not bellieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom