Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Need Your Opinion on Justify.com, JustifyMyLove.com and more

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry dude, i would also like to know.. why justify.com is valued so high.. i just don't see any value in it...

also please delete my domain from this thread.. i dont want it to be indexed here..
please n thank you

name deleted :)

if you don't know where the value in Justify.com comes from, the appraisals section is the last place you should be hanging out in

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
name deleted :)

if you don't know where the value in Justify.com comes from, the appraisals section is the last place you should be hanging out in

thanks for the delete, ive done very well in appraising domains.. i just dont see any value in this domain.. good luck to the seller.... i rather spend 20k on a two word domain..

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Justify.com
BATMAN said:

Batman, me thinks your blue tights must be cutting of blood flow to your brain...

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the delete, ive done very well in appraising domains.. i just dont see any value in this domain.. good luck to the seller.... i rather spend 20k on a two word domain..

for one, stop equating value with the length of the domain. Its the keyword that matters, not the length. ForexTrading.com is priceless, so is StockQuotes.com and JobOpenings.com.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is next to impossible to register 1 or even 2 word generic domains

I can think of thousnads of good business sites for justify.com

A good 1 or 2 word descriptive or generic domain in a hot industry is worth weight in gold

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah justify.com is a good one word domain but has no real commercial use.

dean

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So from what I gather here I can get $10k, up to $20k for justify.com. And by targeting a large legal/law company I can get even more $.

OR I can keep the name and create a social network for managers/buyers on how to justify work place purchases.

The other justify domains are not worth much. And from what I read here, Modana might send me a Cease and Desist letter for my domain JustifyMyLove.com - Thanks everyone - great input!
-Dean V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom