Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Network Solutions - FREE Transfer & FREE Year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

netsol has one of the most expensive registration/renewal in the market!
registerfly has by far, the worst support, and the most cruel and unreasonable decisions in which they can just hijack your domain when you actually asked them for refund.

"your domain is not residing in our fraud department. If you wish to discuss this matter in further, you will have to submit a processing fee of $100" blah blah

and I just checked AntiRegisterFly.com is available to register.
d:)

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have over one hundred domains with RegisterFly, I don't see why you guys feel this way about them. Yes, there were several refund problems, and their website is always so damn slow, but if all you need is registration, it works fine and the price is quite good.

Last October, I transferred 100+ crappy domains (which I didn't plan to renew) to NetSol for free, and found it's allowed to transfer them within NetSol, I've sold three of them so far.

prasath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too dint find any problems with my domains at registerfly.com. I think the problem arises for those who wish to transfer their domains away from registerfly.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
prasath said:
I too dint find any problems with my domains at registerfly.com. I think the problem arises for those who wish to transfer their domains away from registerfly.

So in other words, you are happy to be stuck with them. :)

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't yet tried to transfer any domains out of Registerfly, I don't see why I should as long as they keep sending me their weekend special offers.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
alia said:
I don't see why I should as long as they keep sending me their weekend special offers.
Because there are better deals than their "weekend special offers"!

Just make sure you think twice before transferring to NetSol though. :D

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom