Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Network Solutions!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Network Solutions is horrible.... I sold a .MS domain. I tried to transfer it and I get an error message. The buyer tried to transfer the name and gets the same error message. So, we send to customer support and it's been weeks, even after escalation. Ok, so, now they say you cannot transfer, so I send them a cut and pasted copy of their webpage were it says you can transfer and it mention .ms in the list of domains that can transfer. Now, it's been 72 more hours and no response. I am begining to feel this entire industry has got it's head up it's arse. It seems like Customer Support is horrible iwth 9 of 10 regisitrars. I mean there is not one GREAT one, one without ANY issues. I am WWD reseller and they by far, for me, have been the best. I DO NOT RECOMMEND Netowrk Solution, they are the worst. Has anyone else encountered this treatment as well?

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
keep sending them emails--when you get a survey request from them after about the third email about the same problem, respond negatively--you will be surprised how quickly the matter gets resolved.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The sad part is, is the I did that also. Now that there "special team" has been on it since I filled out the survey they have no contacted me in 4 days straight! I have the e-mails as proof. Soon, I will actually be getting an attorney involved, this is fraud. They are not honoring they're website language. I cannot transfer out my domains, they are hostage, yet it stats I can. No one should have this difficulty when trying to do some work. It should not be this hard. Please do yourselves a favor and stay clear of NS.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, but I can tell you that most veteran domainers here have their shares of horror stories with NetSol. And regarding their web page stating that you can transfer .MS, make sure you save a screen shot as well. I don't know why I would get the idea that they might "update" that page, some time, some how. Good luck, and please keep us updated.

Domainsource

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I see your statements above you have made numerous transfer requests for the domain and or someone else has tried to create the same transfer request. By regulation only one transfer request can be submitted in a 14 day time frame. The registrars do this to protect you from fraudulent actions on your domains. To be honest with your buyer ask him for the nameserver address point the domain to his nameservers. Wait 14 days then try the transfer request again. It will eventaully get resolved. We have many domains with network solutions and they have always treated us fairly knowing transfer guidelines really does help.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am the original purchaser/owner of the domains and they have not been transferred in over 90 days so there no issue with any policy, ICANN or NS. I have no issues on my end, they simply cannot transfer or will not transfer my domain and every attempt too do through their website via automated processes fails. I get an error message and they will not fix it. It's funny that a company would allow an error to continue on their page and they won't fix it, not even a splash page to say this feature is disabled. That is bad business at minimum. That's for all the advice and thank you for the webpage NSI horror stories. That's great.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sounds like a good suggestion from domainsource, at least as a temporary measure to point the nameservers at your client's direction. of all the registrars i have dealt with, nsi has definitely been one of the most difficult or most frustrating to work with, especially if you want something done quickly. on the other side of the spectrum, and although not perfect, i was very happy to see how quickly a domain i recently purchased from an individual who registered it with dotster.com was moved to my account there-- almost immediately and with little effort on her part....that is the way things should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom