Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New at DNforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
evibe said:
and delete posts they dont want other people to read!

Evibe , I can assure you any post you make that follow these rules:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=77923 Wont be deleted or edited.

If you feel any issue.. , feel free to post about it in Area 51 ...

and You are fully welcome on DNF...

d:) Lets get back to business..

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums evibe.. and if it was just a statement, most likely still had something to do with the rules. for an example: Even if the post had no domains, but still promoting the fact that you may be selling domains, would still break the rules. But this is just an example, I don't know what the statement was.

However, DNFORUM is a fun place to be at.. get to posting, get to know some people, build some relationships and you will have some fun. trust me

evibe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SouthernTn said:
Welcome to the forums evibe.. and if it was just a statement, most likely still had something to do with the rules. for an example: Even if the post had no domains, but still promoting the fact that you may be selling domains, would still break the rules. But this is just an example, I don't know what the statement was.

However, DNFORUM is a fun place to be at.. get to posting, get to know some people, build some relationships and you will have some fun. trust me

The statement was directed to the 2nd moderator it was something like:

"I got the msg from you collegue, again i am sorry..."
something like that...

Nothing to do with domains.

To be very honest, i thought this would be a great place... but,
i think the (moderators) are more open and kind at name pros.
( this is just what i am thinking... lets see maby this post will also
get deleted )

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you will be fine, just relax and enjoy your time here as it seems you go off on the wrong foot.

-=DCG=-

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I honestly think your taking it a bit to the heart :approve:

Just forget about the thread and go look around.

*note* - you don't have to like the mod(s) to handle your business.

evibe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SouthernTn said:
I honestly think your taking it a bit to the heart :approve:

Just forget about the thread and go look around.

*note* - you don't have to like the mod(s) to handle your business.

I just dont like it when the mod deleted the post and greeted me this way.

I do agree with you that there is more about one thread. Tho, i think its
a fact that this is something that should be addressed.
( i am not the kind of person who just wont say a thing when something happens )

DotComGod said:
I think you will be fine, just relax and enjoy your time here as it seems you go off on the wrong foot.

-=DCG=-

I agree with you on that...

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Evibe,

The reason your post got deleted was probably because you advertised about your company. This is against forum rules for gold members, so the mod was just doing his job. I agree with your point about another moderator following up right behind him and saying the same thing to you, that was a little unncessary. However, it is no big deal.

So dont sweat it ... you'll enjoy the forums as the other thousands of members already do. And if you want to advertise your business, now is the time to upgrade to Platinum while DCG is offering the half price deal. Quit worrying about it so much and enjoy your stay ;)

evibe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
Evibe,

The reason your post got deleted was probably because you advertised about your company. This is against forum rules for gold members, so the mod was just doing his job. I agree with your point about another moderator following up right behind him and saying the same thing to you, that was a little unncessary. However, it is no big deal.

So dont sweat it ... you'll enjoy the forums as the other thousands of members already do. And if you want to advertise your business, now is the time to upgrade to Platinum while DCG is offering the half price deal. Quit worrying about it so much and enjoy your stay ;)

Thats the thing JEsports our company name, domain names,... nothing
was mentioned in that post. It was a reply to his post.
This had nothing todo with advertising, but with what a moderator
want people to read and what not.
and thats just something i dont like...

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a shame things started off on the wrong foot. I am sure you will discover that if you are serious about 'domaining', this forum is a very valuable resource. If you are a company, you'll most likely be able to write off the cost for upgrading your membership. In fact, I made back my cost of 'Exclusive' membership the day I paid for it via privileges and 'freebies' that such membership brings. Best of luck to you!

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i started off gold, went platinum soon enough , n as many others said, it paid for itself, in my almost year of being here, ive yet to run into any trouble with the mods or admins, they r nice people, trust me, and just enjoy yourself here, and follow the rules , and you are going to make some money and enjoy urself as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom