Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New at DNJournal.com: Wild Week in the Domain Aftermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CWL.com for $6,800 was a real bargain!

Domain Days 2024

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
VVP.com $40k, VUT.com $40k, VTP.com $40k, QTN.com $40k, KKD.com $40k, JVU.com $40k, JUK.com $40k, JOK.com $40k, DVU.com $40k etc.

Do I smell a bulk purchase? LLL.com's for the win! :love:

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I to take it then that no one knows why 248 is a more important number than 244? Or what an umbrealla is? I'm thinking maybe the last is one of the infamous typos, but I didn't realise they went for so much. Forgive the newbie questions, but I really do want to know.

DDC_Cyn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another nice piece Ron.

Wouldn't it be amazing to see all 30 spots taken by 3L.com one day.

Do you think this is an indication that 3L.com's are more popular now, the next big wave, or is this just a fluke with one person skewing the results?

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you think this is an indication that 3L.com's are more popular now, the next big wave, or is this just a fluke with one person skewing the results?

LLL.com's have always been popular. I mean at least for the last few years. Other trends will come and go, but I see no reason why LLL.com's shouldn't keep steadily increasing in value for the years to come.

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I to take it then that no one knows why 248 is a more important number than 244? Or what an umbrealla is? I'm thinking maybe the last is one of the infamous typos, but I didn't realise they went for so much. Forgive the newbie questions, but I really do want to know.

24/8 is the next best thing to 24/7, I guess ;)

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is thinking of contacting the buyer and offering an LLL.com for $40K?? (Or maybe slightly less?)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now why am I not convinced? No, I think 248 must be a domaining secret of Da Vinci Code proportions, something someone is waiting to spring upon an unsuspecting world. :)

Shark

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I think 248 is a nice domain for a pyramid scheme or MLM

From wiki: Two hundred forty-eight 248 = 23·31, nontotient, untouchable number, refactorable number; E8 has complex dimension 248.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, Shark, I suppose it would at that, with the doubling of 2 and 4.

But how does 248 become 23.31, what are 'nontotient,' 'untouchable,' 'refactorable,' 'E8' and 'complex dimension'? No, don't worry about answering. I probably wouldn't understand anyway. I was behind the door when the mathematical abilities were being handed out, lol.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A lot of information in that story. Like a stock report. dense.

yulili

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

If you were one of the 1.3 billion Chinese, you would know exactly the difference between 248 and 244. In fact, I am surprised that the price difference was only that little. The only explaination I can think of was that the buyer of 224 is a non-Chinese.

Ebiz4india

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very Informative, thanks for sharing..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom