Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New Companies Are Making the Dream of Affordable Mass Domain Development a Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please elaborate and show some professionalism.
I do appreciate all your tips and suggestions.

Tell AEIOU.com to add the enforce-www-preference plugin......and tell them to add TITLE (for SEO purposes) to your homepage.....

they should know what i'm talking about.....

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as mass development... not if you want any actual results for your money!

Between myself and my partners we have a few hundred websites - all original content and it has taken us all day, every day for three years to make them and maintain them. There are no shortcuts. Well I guess there is - duplicate content/scrapper sites etc but we played around with those and the results were pathetic to say the least. Google which will give you 90% of your visitors if you don't have a true generic type-in domain HATES duplicate content. So why bother?

I spend thousands paying article writers and spend many more hours tweaking them and plugging them into my websites. It's time consuming and costly but it's the only way to do it right and the results dwarf the flavour of the month stuff that hits these forums. Also don't forget a new website also needs many more hours of SEO work (backlink building, new content, tweaking existing content, playing with ad positions/colors etc), not only up front but on an ongoing basis - it never ends. If only it was as simple as paying someone and sitting back to collect the money!

copper

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please elaborate and show some professionalism.
I do appreciate all your tips and suggestions.

Tony means that one should redirect all traffics to one (either with www. or without www.)
to not divide up your pr ranking.

your-domain.com should go to www.your-domain.com
www.your-domain.com should go to www.your-domain.com

or...

your-domain.com should go to your-domain.com
www.your-domain.com should go to your-domain.com

If your site is using wordpress...
http://txfx.net/code/wordpress/enforce-www-preference/

If your site is not wordpress, add following code into .htaccess file.

Code:
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^your-domain\.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.your-domain.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Also, like Tony said, no TITLE tag is big NO NO.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as mass development... not if you want any actual results for your money!

Between myself and my partners we have a few hundred websites - all original content and it has taken us all day, every day for three years to make them and maintain them. There are no shortcuts. Well I guess there is - duplicate content/scrapper sites etc but we played around with those and the results were pathetic to say the least. Google which will give you 90% of your visitors if you don't have a true generic type-in domain HATES duplicate content. So why bother?

I spend thousands paying article writers and spend many more hours tweaking them and plugging them into my websites. It's time consuming and costly but it's the only way to do it right and the results dwarf the flavour of the month stuff that hits these forums. Also don't forget a new website also needs many more hours of SEO work (backlink building, new content, tweaking existing content, playing with ad positions/colors etc), not only up front but on an ongoing basis - it never ends. If only it was as simple as paying someone and sitting back to collect the money!

you know... just because YOU cannot do it doesn't mean it can't be done.

it is obvious that your experience and resources are limited when it comes to domain mass development.

there are many bigger players who have managed to mass develop 20,000... 30,000 and upto 200,000 domains and do well.. what do i mean by "doing well" ?

simple... profits $$$

and lots of it ;)

citiesunlimited.com

moxymedia.com

marchex.com

look into those companies a bit and there are countless other smaller companies doing this mass development thing day and in day out but on a smaller scale x100s and x1000s and continue to do so every chance they get

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Big playa joining the mass development market soon. Stay tuned. It will cause some major waves.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you actually believe duplicate content scrapper sites are a viable solution you have only conned yourself.

Mass development is a lie. And I've read your other threads Mike and it's clear I know 1000 times what you know. Anyone can make hundreds of low-end bottom feeder sites. That takes no knowledge or skill.

And everyone is still waiting for you to post your successful sites! LOL

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you actually believe duplicate content scrapper sites are a viable solution you have only conned yourself.

Mass development is a lie. And I've read your other threads Mike and it's clear I know 1000 times what you know. Anyone can make hundreds of low-end bottom feeder sites. That takes no knowledge or skill.

And everyone is still waiting for you to post your successful sites! LOL

we don't produce duplicate content or scrap anything --- that is so 2004 and out of fashion.

and i've posted everything i ever said i was going to post, it's all on my website.

have been away from here for a while... forgive me ;)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Big playa joining the mass development market soon. Stay tuned. It will cause some major waves.

I heard about this one, man. This one is really going to give the others a run for their money.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol i hope this new big player / announcement to come isn't trafficz.com because i've seen some of the landers mixed with actual content "articles"....for example; on pizza domains they had baseball ads and baseball / sports related articles

that sucks :)

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tony means that one should redirect all traffics to one (either with www. or without www.)
to not divide up your pr ranking.

your-domain.com should go to www.your-domain.com
www.your-domain.com should go to www.your-domain.com

or...

your-domain.com should go to your-domain.com
www.your-domain.com should go to your-domain.com

If your site is using wordpress...
http://txfx.net/code/wordpress/enforce-www-preference/

If your site is not wordpress, add following code into .htaccess file.

Code:
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^your-domain\.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.your-domain.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Also, like Tony said, no TITLE tag is big NO NO.

You would think that the experts at AEIOU.com would include these "important" things in their $250 fee.......

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anything that is mass produced will loose some of the "craftwork" in the art and design

there is no "heart and soul" in mass production.

imo...

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A press release for a minisite company? Once more... a PRESS RELEASE for a minisite company?

Flips on the loudspeaker... "Mic check... testing... testing one, two, three... is this thing on?... Ok, we're about to poach deer right around in this area, so if there are any campers nearby, if you could please turn the ringer off on your cell phones , and try to keep the overall noise level down to a minimum, that would be much appreciated... We're also going to be offering venison steak in about two hours, and we do take MasterCard and Visa, so do swing on over to the back of the pickup around 5:00 pm..."

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anything that is mass produced will loose some of the "craftwork" in the art and design

there is no "heart and soul" in mass production.

imo...

Title and www enforce re-direct should be part of the package....this is standard.....basic 101 site development.....

imo...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom