Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New Domain Industry News Website by DotSauce Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DotSauce Domain News

The old DotSauce Domain News site never really took off because it lacked some key features. Headlines were not always delivered in a timely manner. Quite a big problem for a news site, so I had planned to update it later in 2011.

I am pleased to announce DotSauce News has been completely renovated early and is now live.

Wide and Unique Coverage

DotSauce News currently features 68 feeds representing a near comprehensive collection of the most popular blogs and publications from the following industries.

• Business
  • Domaining
  • Marketing
  • SEO
  • Web Development

More news sources will be added over the coming days and weeks and suggestions are always welcome. Please leave a comment below.

Advanced Site Features

Some site features and concepts are still being developed. No login is needed at this time, but the option to create a customizable DotSauce News account may be incorporated as a service offered to DotSauce Domain Club members in the near future.

Here are a few of the features that make DotSauce News stand out:

• Multiple industry coverage
  • Feeds sortable by engagement score or alphabetically
  • Full article reading for many feeds
  • Multiple feed and in-article advanced search
  • Curated list of favorite articles
  • Multiple layout options for readability

What do you think of the new DotSauce News site? Read up on the latest in domains, business, SEO and more, then come back to let me know what you think.

Would you like to see additional categories or more advanced domain news feed sources such as domain marketplaces or discussion forums? Please leave your feedback.

I would also appreciate it if you help spread the latest domain news coverage around the web by sharing the new DotSauce News site with your network.

via official announcement at DotSauce Magazine

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bookmark DotSauce News now and come back for Monday's headlines. We also have a new rewards program where you can earn free .com domain registration just for visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators