Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

New event added - NDD Camp Paris - September 13, 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Last edited:

centreurope.org

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Helmut,
I guess Netim will be present in the 2024 Paris Edition but for the time being, we are focusing and NDDCamp Strasbourg (https://www.nddcamp.alsace), which will take place on the 22th of March, 2024 and where I think you'll participate.
If someone wishes to be invited or sponsorize the event, please contact me (David Chelly) via mail, X or Linkedin.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hello Helmut,
I guess Netim will be present in the 2024 Paris Edition but for the time being, we are focusing and NDDCamp Strasbourg (https://www.nddcamp.alsace), which will take place on the 22th of March, 2024 and where I think you'll participate.
If someone wishes to be invited or sponsorize the event, please contact me (David Chelly) via mail, X or Linkedin.

Good afternoon David,

Awesome!! If you do a number of updates on social accounts on NDD Camps > would you like to have your own category on DNForum? .. there is only 1 condition: please post there updates more or less as often as on your social media in the regards to NDD Camps.

I would be honored to support you guys!!

And, maybe you could offer DNForum an exhibitor table in exchange for a sidebar banner on both forums? :) Partnership deal? :)

Yes, and, would you like us to change your DNF username (and/or even email) so that it matches what you do now? .. or your full name.

How can we help you > just tell us :)

I am planning to attend both NDD camps for sure!!
Helmuts

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom