Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New Gold Key Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like their new templates, too. Especially the possibility of changing the title
graphics is useful, because there is really a graphic for every topic.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the fate of those will be. The sitemap pages are set-up automatically to generate more search engine traffic. Some of the "tricks" seem to actually push some of these domains higher in search engines, while some other services result in your site dropping totally off search engines.

DotComGod said:
You do realize that all the sitemap tricks and linking to html pages probably won't be tolerated long by overture.

http://nursejobfind.com/xsitemapN.html

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
I don't know what the fate of those will be. The sitemap pages are set-up automatically to generate more search engine traffic. Some of the "tricks" seem to actually push some of these domains higher in search engines, while some other services result in your site dropping totally off search engines.

Playing with landing pages and trying to generate multiple .html pages for seo indexing can only end with a site being banned.

The pages look good but the risk with the a-z consisting of only search terms for the same site is high risk in the landing page market.

The short term gain in rank could mean long term pain.

-=DCG=-

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
You do realize that all the sitemap tricks and linking to html pages probably won't be tolerated long by overture.

-=DCG=-

Dont see why not.
they find a good way to increase traffic, i cant imagine overture dont want this

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rico said:
Dont see why not.
they find a good way to increase traffic, i cant imagine overture dont this

Wait and see ;)

-=DCG=-

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gold Key seems to be working very closely with Yahoo/Overture. You no longer have to wait weeks to get a site approved, but you currently have to wait weeks to have the keywords changed. Yahoo/Overture manually approves each change. I suppose there could be a risk from other search engines. I imagine that the sitemaps will drop off the sites quickly if search engines start banning these domains.

DotComGod said:
Wait and see ;)

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
Gold Key seems to be working very closely with Yahoo/Overture. You no longer have to wait weeks to get a site approved, but you currently have to wait weeks to have the keywords changed. Yahoo/Overture manually approves each change. I suppose there could be a risk from other search engines. I imagine that the sitemaps will drop off the sites quickly if search engines start banning these domains.

Sitemaps are not the problem, that is not a sitemap, its as if you searched your domain for the keywords that it adds in the a-z and displays them as keyword and really they are just search results. A sitemap is a map of existing pages.

The best way to explain it is they are prestored search results for each domain.

-=DCG=-

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I moved my domain portfolio to GK for 5 days - and back to Sedo.
At GK, both the hits and clicks increased - almost 3 times the numbers of Sedo. But the revenue went 30% down. Wonder why?

Lots of SEO-generated traffic. I don't blame them for that, just not more money in my pocket.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
I moved my domain portfolio to GK for 5 days - and back to Sedo.
At GK, both the hits and clicks increased - almost 3 times the numbers of Sedo. But the revenue went 30% down. Wonder why?

Lots of SEO-generated traffic. I don't blame them for that, just not more money in my pocket.

I know what you are saying, however, haveing been with them a month now, I have started to really see a difference in the revenue from DomainSponsor. For the first time I'm now making xx. a day almost every day compared to the pocket change I was getting at DS. 5 days IMHO is not ling enough to give them a chance.

I know most people don't understand this company, but that that is cause they do a vary poor job of telling you via their site about what they are doing.

Keyworddomains.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:

-=DCG=-

Overture is a yahoo company and they are exclusive partners of goldkey.com.
So not tolerating domains and seo techniques that have been approved before from yahoo or even have been submitted to yahoo´s optimization service doesn´t make sense.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would also be very surprised if Goldkey hasn't already discussed this technique with Yahoo. It would be strange to think that the right hand wouldn't know what the left hand is doing, so to speak, when they already work together on a regular basis.

Keyworddomains.com said:
So not tolerating domains and seo techniques that have been approved before from yahoo or even have been submitted to yahoo´s optimization service doesn´t make sense.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keyworddomains.com said:

What are you trying to say?, that this must be ok with Overture or they wouldn't do it?

-=DCG=-

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
I would also be very surprised if Goldkey hasn't already discussed this technique with Yahoo. It would be strange to think that the right hand wouldn't know what the left hand is doing, so to speak, when they already work together on a regular basis.
exactly. I think they got pre-approved to do this before getting this far in a pardnership with Overture. If they didn't, I'd be vary suprised. But I'm going to ask them just to clear this up.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
exactly. I think they got pre-approved to do this before getting this far in a pardnership with Overture. If they didn't, I'd be vary suprised. But I'm going to ask them just to clear this up.

Time will tell, if the sitemaps stay or disappear, you will know.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom