Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New one minute auction site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlinelife

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mmmm.... I totally agree the time frame....

Might sound impressive but way too short...

Great for buyer imho...but no way I am going to put my names for sale there...

Most of last week results are not even covering reg cost.

All domains are open for prebid/ proxybid well before live auction starts (2 to 3 days)
Also when live auction is running, a bid within the 60 second reset the auction timer right back to 60 second until bidding is completed. This gives extra time frame to sell or buy domains.

Expron

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop by & let everyone know that I will be running the show over at DNKO. Mark is no longer with us (sad to break the news).

However, there will be some changes coming out soon. I am open to your suggestions and feedback on how to make Domain Knockout your spot to buy and sell domains.

While yes, some domain prices don't cover reg fees on domains, others do. Some sales have been far and beyond what we expected, so there is variety which is a good thing - for both buyers and sellers.

We recommend setting an appropriate reserve on your domain to ensure you receive bids in the bracket you're comfortable with.

So make sure to stop by & check it out. Submit your names or add more to your collection. I hope you'll choose DNKO to auction your domains in a cool environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom