Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New PPC service SiteParker.com - Check out the landers

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i went and didn't see any landers... just an attempt to start a blog...

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
landings can be seen here
SiteParker.com
under FAQ

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea landing pages seem tempting and the revenue share as well
i might try them

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I am also very tempted by their history and based on what they have been doing so far. Its all related very well to seo, and ppc.

The parent company is http://www.innovationinteractive.com/

and then check their brands at the bottom of the page.

It appears they have real knowledge, and real potential.

Time will tell.

Thanks.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A couple of things:

1) I like the idea that they are guaranteeing a minimum of 70% payout, but without an outside audit of the payout system, I do not know if the guarantee has any real teeth. Again, it is a matter of trusting the provider - which is not a very good business situation. Also, they indicate that they will increase the payout percentage, but are not clear under what conditions this this occur.

2) Apparently, from the FAQ, they payout based upon "keywords' as opposed to actual click-thru, revenue amounts. I believe that this differs form providers such as NameDrive who wait until they receive the actual amount from Google, and then pay out a share of the amounts (from what I can tell, the percentage payout is at the discretion of NameDrive). I personally prefer a share of the actual revenue generated. This whole area is quite ambiguous to me across the spectrum of parking providers.

I think there is still room in the industry for a parking provider who sets out clear contractural terms in regards to payouts and also provides nice looking pages with some distinctiveness.

Rich

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I signed up to try a few names but it appears they may not support dns controls and they use url forwarding, being my registrar charges for url forwarding i guess i wont be using them

jlnoob

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they use yahoo overture if not wrong.

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please share his experience with SiteParker ?

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fatter, you could always use a free dns service, like MyDomain. I use them for all my odd domains at odd registrars I've picked up along the way, simply because a) some registrars charge extra, and b) so I have a common control panel and don't have to deal with each odd registrars odd control panel.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
I signed up to try a few names but it appears they may not support dns controls and they use url forwarding, being my registrar charges for url forwarding i guess i wont be using them
Just redirect them yourself off your own server...... simple. :)

As for the new service... looks very interesting. Love the landers.. :)

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fatter said:

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:

There service is not so interesting...
I had very bad results with them.
The worst i ever had with parking program.
Anyway, I don't recommend to use them.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Zenom for your input.... anyone else tried them & can report their results? I just moved some domains there to test them out..

SiteParker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Thanks for the great comments regarding our new SiteParker service. We're encouraged by the early results, as well as people's willingness to try the new service.

A couple of items:
  • DNS control: we do not currently offer this, but if enough requests come in, we'll certainly look at it. However, we do now offer a single forwarding URL to use for bulk forwarding at your registrar.

• "bad results" comment: we are eager to address any issues you may have. We've just launched this service, and while we believe it is a far better mousetrap, there are always kinks to work out. Contact us via http://www.siteparker.com and we'll address any issues pronto.

• Give it a try! For those of you with a few, few hundred or few thousand domains, why not give SiteParker a try? We think you may be pleasantly surprised by the results.

Thanks again for your comments,

SiteParker Team
:peace:

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SiteParker, you invite people to give your program a try and yet you do not respond or validate sign-ups. I'ts been over I month since I signed up and have heard nothing. (I did not receive the validation email - and yes I checked my junk mail folder)

SiteParker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
marly said:
SiteParker, you invite people to give your program a try and yet you do not respond or validate sign-ups. I'ts been over I month since I signed up and have heard nothing. (I did not receive the validation email - and yes I checked my junk mail folder)
Marly,
Thanks for the post. Also saw your request come in via SiteParker Help, and it looks like the issue has been resolved. Please confirm.

We've had sporadic reports of emails getting caught in SPAM filters, or not getting through, but the majority seem to be fine.

Keep letting us know if you have any issues, as the team is eager to help. Best way to get quick help is at http://siteparker.com/contact.html.

Kind regards,
SiteParker Team

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone any good news?

Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom