Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

NexusLabs Forum - Web/Graphic Design, Coders - take part in the $400 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avizion

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings to all members of dnforum.com

I have recently started http://www.webdesignerschat.com which is a community for web/graphic designers, coders and web hosting chat and so much more, we are running vbulletin 3 with some nice mods.

We have a contests forum where clients can post their projects and the talented designers of wdc can enter. Right now we are running a $400 contest for a new vbulletin skin, be sure to check it out

Currently we have over 100 members our forum acts as a good place to advertise or request any service in any form.

I hope my community has been of some interest to you, I look forward to seeing you on my forums and thank you for your time.

Regards
Adam, WDC

Aperio.org

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just a bad day for your site, but I visited and half the graphics didn't load and the navigation was very slow. Not picking on you, just letting you know in case there's a problem.

Avizion

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aperio.org said:
I don't know if it's just a bad day for your site, but I visited and half the graphics didn't load and the navigation was very slow. Not picking on you, just letting you know in case there's a problem.

We have upgraded to a new server and new domain, http://www.webdesignerschat.com :D

Hey

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is a beautiful skin , if I get some free time later i'll join up :)

Aperio.org

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Site is looking great. I just registered. Looking forward to bumming around on your forums a bit.

:)

Mary

smub

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
nice forum .. i like the graphics but i can't make one like that so i m not registerin

quikx6x

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
great looking site, hopefully i might have time to join the contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom