Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Nice week for .CA's on DNJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebutler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JP is right...too many private sales out there that are never reported and I am guilty...but I plan on changing that so there are a few more up-to-date benchmarks for future sales...

Thanks for reporting the sale. The reference points are important because we can refer corporate buyers to the dnjournal if they think pricing is out to lunch. Some people think that all domains were bought at reg fee and they don't understand the TBR bidding process (having this exact issue right now with a buyer). Having recent all decent .ca domains listed at dnjournal is very important (if you want to use that info to leverage a sale).

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting the sale. The reference points are important because we can refer corporate buyers to the dnjournal if they think pricing is out to lunch. Some people think that all domains were bought at reg fee and they don't understand the TBR bidding process (having this exact issue right now with a buyer). Having recent all decent .ca domains listed at dnjournal is very important (if you want to use that info to leverage a sale).

How true...How true...I will be reporting three or four more to the DnJournal before the end of the year, so I hope it makes an impact on a benchmark for values for dot ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom