Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.com *NICHE site* Insane Traffic! TOP 2 on SERP! 100$ Monthly ADSENSE APPROVED - LONDONWEBCAM.CO.UK

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.

noneisnone

Level 4
Reaction score
URL: LondonWebCam.co.uk

How to buy:
We can use dan.com / escrow.com as an escrow service if you prefer
once payment is made i will transfer the domain to your name.com account and will send over the .zip file with all the website files!
i accept Paypal/Crypto as payment if you rather do the deal here instead of using an escrow service!

Stats:
The website has been active since 2023/July
I have Google analytics data from 2023/July
Traffic is increasing while the website is increasing in ranking
as of right now the average position on google search console for the main keywords is 1.8
current average monthly traffic according to google analytics is 15000 new users!
it is currently making 100$ a month on google Adsense!
Origin of the traffic:
The traffic is coming from "Organic Search" 90% and the rest from direct visits!
Country of Origin for the traffic is 90% United kingdom and rest divided between Top Tier Countries!

After purchase:
i will be available for 24 hours to help you setup anything you need on the site including adding your own Adsense tags and analytics tags!

Below is screenshot for the last 30days for Google Analytics/Google Search Console/Google Adsense!

Google analytics:
anal.png

Google Search Console:
search.png

Google Adsense:
adsense.png

Feel free to contact me here or on telegram @NietNone
Thank you,

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

noneisnone

Level 4
Reaction score
it has come to my attention that people are impersonating me on telegram trying to sell my website please get in touch with me here or @NietNone on telegram if you have an offer and confirm the username before you do a deal or make an offer to anyone!

Thanks!

noneisnone

Level 4
Reaction score
it has come to my attention that people are impersonating me on telegram trying to sell my website please get in touch with me here or @NietNone on telegram if you have an offer and confirm the username before you do a deal or make an offer to anyone!

Thanks!

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom