Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

NNNN....COM

buybuy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why ' the Chinese are very interested in the domains NNNN.com ? ....... Because in china there are different languages , Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and other differences in the language .
For the Chinese, a domain of only numbers, and it 's easier to remember .... now NNN .com domains ... are impossible to find ... domains NNNN.com
They are available ..... just good business advice and that ' find ( 5 ) NNNNN.COM
but they must at least have the numbers repeated es ( 77166 )
( 88322 ) .. these domains will surely profit will always remember that the number 8 in china and ' a magic number and much desired ... obviously .com ..... this and ' my opinion ... you see that I share my views ..with all of you and I hope you have help
Good luck and good work
hello

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should also mention the numbers Chinese people do not like... For example, the number '4' meaning similar to "death" for the Chinese. They also don't like numeric domains which start with 0, but like those which end in 0.

buybuy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mhh....sincerly i have sell a domain NNL that start with 0 0NL.COM to a china domainer now is in ename ....but sure has pay a good amount and look happy.....but thanks a lot for all your news ...is possible say the list preference of all numbers that cinese prefer ?
.......but.......4.cn .....is not the biggest broker of domains i china?

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom