Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

No Support, No reply, No payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DthaiShop

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've imonetize account ID 4271
I've tried to contact support about my tax information that I 'd sent and be wating for payment for 3 months.

Nothing responsed.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've imonetize account ID 4271
I've tried to contact support about my tax information that I 'd sent and be wating for payment for 3 months.

Nothing responsed.

Gratz on your 1st post.

Your payment is not do until the 15th of this month providing it meets the minimum payout amount, and before any claw backs you barely made the $25 minimum required to trigger payment. And we have not received your tax form as of yet. My support department informed me that they did in fact email you the day after you sent in your ticket, so you may want to check your spam filter.

If you send in your tax form before the 14th & if you do not get hit with any TQ clawbacks, your payment will be processed on the 15th of this month.

PLEASE read the TOS before flaming us in the forums, as everything as far as payment dates and the like are explained in great detail there and will avoid this type of mis-communication.

Also always feel free to PM me here if you need help or ANYTHING explained.

DthaiShop

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've sent a Tax form again yesterday, and I've added cc. to my e-mail in hotmail.com , now I've got Tax e-mail from myself.
Please check you inbox.

Thank you.

DthaiShop

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've sent to your gmail with my hotmail .
Please your inbox.

Thanks.

DthaiShop

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gratz on your 1st post.

Your payment is not do until the 15th of this month providing it meets the minimum payout amount, and before any claw backs you barely made the $25 minimum required to trigger payment. And we have not received your tax form as of yet. My support department informed me that they did in fact email you the day after you sent in your ticket, so you may want to check your spam filter.

If you send in your tax form before the 14th & if you do not get hit with any TQ clawbacks, your payment will be processed on the 15th of this month.

PLEASE read the TOS before flaming us in the forums, as everything as far as payment dates and the like are explained in great detail there and will avoid this type of mis-communication.

Also always feel free to PM me here if you need help or ANYTHING explained.

I've been wating for this month payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom