Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Not Being Cookied...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebies

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I signed up I set "Browse board with cookies?" to no, but now I wish to be cookied. Even after selecting yes for "Browse board with cookies?" in the control panel, I am never cookied.

It would be oh so nice if this problem could be fixed, or if there is a solution I do not know about. It would not bother me if I could read all messages without logging in, but after chaning to the subscription model I can not do so.

(and by the way - it is not a problem with my computer as cookies are enabled and this works for numerous other message boards)

Andrew

Upvote 0

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rebies
When I signed up I set "Browse board with cookies?" to no, but now I wish to be cookied. Even after selecting yes for "Browse board with cookies?" in the control panel, I am never cookied.

It would be oh so nice if this problem could be fixed, or if there is a solution I do not know about. It would not bother me if I could read all messages without logging in, but after chaning to the subscription model I can not do so.

(and by the way - it is not a problem with my computer as cookies are enabled and this works for numerous other message boards)

Andrew

Andrew,

Under Win2k or XP

GoTo: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Cookies

There should ba a file named: username@dnforum[2].txt

* NOTE: "username" is the account that you are logged on as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom