Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Nowhere to report spam PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got a spam PM today - there is nowhere in the personal message system to flag a PM as spam.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just fwd it to a mod who's online. Tht's what I've done in the past.

I

impactadmin

Ill also check to see if we can install a hack to report spam pms to.

Will be a task for Monday.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Impact.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got a spam PM today - there is nowhere in the personal message system to flag a PM as spam.

Thanks

I assume this was a personal spam, not a mass automated spam, which I hope isn't feasible.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM spam.

To - DCG - Happy birthday.

To - Fab - I know you are interested in ??? type domains. Did you see ??? domain listed
on DNJ sales report last week?

To - Johnn - I know you like 3 letter .net domains. Do you want to buy ???.net for $ 200. before I post it on DNF?

To - DCG - If you are going to Traffic, there is a special promo code if you want to book a room at the Marriott.

To - ??? - I know you like buying 3 letter .com. There is a rumor that DEF.com might be for sale. Just thought you would want to know.

To - MediaHound - I heard that "so and so company" is looking for a programmer with your experience.

To - Acro - I heard a rumor that ??? registrar is for sale for $ 10K. I thought you might be interested in jumping on this deal.

To - 5 different domainers - I'm selling my complete portfolio for $ 100. The first person that contacts me gets the deal.

If you don't want to be contacted when something is happening behind the scenes, just
let us know.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't mind to receive PM from regular members here as I mostly buy/sell privately either by email or PM.

I would consider spam PM when someone send the same names to two hundred members.

You never know sometimes you may get a good deal from PM or email. This is just my opinion. Some people are not comfortable to receive PM/Email from even known members.

If I don't like the PM then I simply reply and ask not to send to me again or the names are not what I am looking for.

Life is tough - make it simple.

JMHO

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom