Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

[NVSS2.0] Niche Video Site Script v2.0 ! The most advanced niche video script !

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are glad to present the YouTube's Niche Video Site Script v2.0 !

* Don't have video sections on your sites yet ? Add professional maintenance-free video sections to your sites
* Create an advanced niche video sites
* The Only automatic YouTube video script you'll ever need
* The most advanced niche video site script on the market

So What is New ?
Well, Everything ! We have gathered all the feature requests and added many more.

NVSS v2.0 is an Admin-Panel based automatic video CMS that helps you create a niche video site or video section to an existing site, of any subject you want, with any categories and sub-categories you want.

NVSS v2.0 works with the new YouTube API and provide the most advanced features possible. v1.0 was a success with the Search Engines. On v2.0 we focus more on uniqueness with the new "unique text per category" feature to make the search engines love it even more.

Features:
* Full SEO friendly URLs
* Dynamic Title, description meta tag and keywords meta tag.
* Categories and Sub-Categories
* Categories and Sub-Categories order management (what comes before/after what)
* Add unique text for a specific category or sub-category !
* Sorting: Last update date, View count, Rating, Relevance, Random (one of the previous sorting types with each page load)
* Multi-Language character support (other languages characters will be displayed correctly)
* Video pages and Comments Paging (including page numbers <-previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next->)
* Video per page and Comments per page settings
* Insert Adsense (or other ad) codes via the admin panel easily
and more...
* Web-based DB installation process. No need to import sql files etc'
* Light. The script uses very little disk-space and server reasources. It uses YouTube's bandwidth.

Admin Panel:
The admin panel provides global site settings and category management. You can:
* Set the number of videos and comments to display per page
* Set a sorting type for the homepage and a different sorting type for all other categories video pages
* Enter your adsense (or other) codes for a 3 different zones (header, menu, above the video)
* Manage (Add/Edit/Delete) your categories and sub-categories.
* Set which category is the default (for the homepage)
* Set the categories and sub-categories order (using numbers. just like in vBulletin and other forums admin panels)
* IMPORTANT: Add a unique text for a specific category or sub-category. It will apear above the videos of this category. You can use your own text, Wikipedia (like on the demo) or no text at all - whatever you want. It is recommended to add your own text for better SE results.

Licenses & Pricing:
On v2.0 all licenses are personal and trackable. Payment by Paypal.

One-Domain License: Only $25 ! (This is a limited time offer in order to make it affordable for anyone!)

Multi-Domain License: Only $119 !
Multi-Domain license is for personal use on your sites only. No Resell rights, No selling sites using it (flipping) or any other rights comes with it.
Multi-Domain Licenses will be sold to verified premium/business Paypal accounts only with good iTrader.

!!! An amazing Special Bonus for Multi-Domain License buyers !!!
Pick any of the WordPress Databases we are selling on: http://wordpressdb.com/ and get it for free ! Yes, you heard me right. Pick one database, ANY database and get it for free !

Interested ?? PM me or Post here and i'll get back to you with the payment details.

E-A.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have any music video codes scripts? If so PM me

zenmaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, nothing specific sorry..

But you can use this script (like something i'm working on these days), put bands and singers names as the tags (categories). Then the results from youtube would probably be music-videos, and it already has "Embed Code" feature offered to the visitor.

E-A.

SWD

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fryman, i've been trying to get ahold of you, can you email me at vicioso.miki at gmail.com so we can chat about customizeyourmsn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom