Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NYJ.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
re: So if this is the choices that YOU agreed to, I'm sorry, but you messed up bad. Don't blame new users for your bad choices and for failing to do proper diligence before you handed over your own funds.

I am not blaming you my friend. Welcome to the forum by the way!

I don't think I adviced people not to deal with new users. I am going to deal with you, but I don't trust you (no offence), thats why any transaction will be done on through escrow service only.

You are absolutely right, it is my fault, and i don't place any blame on other people.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OMG, I just caught this thread...this little piece of shit tried to scam me and "sold" me the domain for just $750, which I found very fishy...not to mention the fact that their is and has always been whois privacy on the name as far as I can see back so I could not identify the owner. He kept trying to get me to pay using egold or moneybookers and I refused and demanded to pay with paypal and he said "I can't because I am in the U.K" which I knew was total BS, I thought I was just being paranoid when I did not do the deal using his requested payment methods..but alas, my instinct was right on. Provider, I am very sorry for your loss my friend...that sucks. If it is not "one of us" then do not send them shit anymore unless it's a safe transaction...I came really close to being duped on this one too..

ChrissyBoi

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not blaming you my friend. Welcome to the forum by the way!

Thanks, provider :cheers:

I am going to deal with you, but I don't trust you (no offence), thats why any transaction will be done on through escrow service only.

Thanks again, and no offence taken! Such is the world we live in.
I would only ever deal with some reputable form of escrow or non-reversible bankers orders.

You are absolutely right, it is my fault, and i don't place any blame on other people.

Yes it is! It's a bitter pill to swallow, but don't beat yourself up over it. We have all learned hard lessons with the internet over the years - it's been a learning curve in more ways than one!

Nowadays I do my own diligence before I part with my cash, and if someone doesn't like my terms - too bad, I'll wait until someone comes along who does, whether it is me buying or selling.

Here's a tip though... where its' possible and reasonable to do so, always fund something with a credit card, whether it's something like egold, paypal, or whatever - in most western jurisdictions, you will get your money back from your CC company if you do not obtain goods after payment.

I am in the UK, and over here, CC companies are jointly liable, by law, for any payment you make for goods with your CC under the consumer credit act - so if you do not receive any goods, you will not have to incur the debt. Similar laws and agreements exist in most western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom