Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Observe the Snapnames Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally love the domain, think they stole it for that price. seen many LLL (YAWN) .com's going for 7-12 on here
this is special & they got a cheap deal. hope they develop. what an amazing website for a stargazing website, astronomy etc (theres way too many dating sites already & they're gonna crack down on them soon like gambling) in the states anyway. the land of the free! LOL
do the site like the inside of the Greenwich Observatory or something.
Wish i'd bid now. (oh yeah forgot...i'm too tight!) LOL:loco:
Pred

Domain Days 2024

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally love the domain, think they stole it for that price. seen many LLL (YAWN) .com's going for 7-12 on here
this is special & they got a cheap deal. hope they develop. what an amazing website for a stargazing website, astronomy etc (theres way too many dating sites already & they're gonna crack down on them soon like gambling) in the states anyway. the land of the free! LOL
do the site like the inside of the Greenwich Observatory or something.
Wish i'd bid now. (oh yeah forgot...i'm too tight!) LOL:loco:
Pred

The only problem with astronomy, or star watching sites, is that they don't make any money and the traffic will take forever to build up, even with another $50k in advertising thrown at it.

Development wise, best bet is to develop enterprise level surveillance software which is always hot. Of course, that would require a lot of money. That's what I would do with it at least, but I could do that with Observe365.com as well which is available for registration.

Just my 2 cents.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i would imagine this gets natural traffic without needing to advertise though.
that's the point of paying initially higher fees for a premium .com
observe365 you would have zero traffic.
of course webcam thing etc could be done or whatever. it could have different sections. astronomy page, webcams etc. adsense alone would rack up . beauty of people just sitting there watching things is, itchy fingers will click. there is nothing i can see of this quality out there for what was paid for it. i hope the bloke doesn't pay or something ( card refused) as i wouldn't mind another pop at it.
Pred

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
^ It won't be targeted traffic because it is not 'securitycameras.com'. "Observe.com" is a vanity name. Very brandable but I agree that you would need to throw 50k at it to develop/advertise.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Predator, it gets <100 unique visitors per day. So unless you're measuring in light years, it'll take a while before the natural traffic builds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom