Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Offer of established online business - over $1500 net income per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel32

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to offer you my established online business, which produces over $1500 net income per month. It is website, which sells my own unique entertainment script. Scripts are codes, which generate every website on the internet. I coded this script myself in PHP programming language. It has many unique features and is ranked on top positions in search engines. Customers are mostly webmasters, they are coming from webmaster's boards. The url of website is entertainmentscript.net. It works fully automaticaly via PayPal IPN gateway. I currently spend only $30 per month for advertising. It would made much more in high $x,xxx range, if PPC marketing was used. I can proof everything to you by giving you access to the admin area, where are stats of all paid members. I will also send you PayPal screenshots with all payments. It has made me over $4600 in the last 3 months and it can make much more in the future. I could provide you all my business plans to enhance the revenue. Please note that this is a real business, not another stupid mlm scam. I would provide you 30 days of support after sale to teach you all my marketing techniques. You do not need any tech or coding experiences, I wrote simple step-by-step installation guide with pictures for new customers, installation of the script is very easy and none of my customers has problems with it. I decided to sell it due to personal problems. My asking price is $10,000. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] for more details.

I am looking forward to do business with you.

Best Regards,

Josef Vacula

Domain Summit 2024

wolfie06

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
could I see the site please and also traffic details? thank you

camslaz

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you please provide proof of revenue and traffic stats? Also when is the auction ending?

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me more info

wolfie06

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please don't send me PM'S or reply to this post, please email all your questions to:

[email protected]

??????????????????????????????????????????

Michel32

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am advertising this site for a friend of mine so i am not able to reply to your questions myself, so if you have any questions please fell free to email the seller at [email protected]

Thank You

wolfie06

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
huh??
you are responding now ?? you don"t make much sense.... you want to sell this I sugest answering our questions on the foum:smartass:
Hi,

I am advertising this site for a friend of mine so i am not able to reply to your questions myself, so if you have any questions please fell free to email the seller at [email protected]

Thank You

Michel32

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi wolfie06,

I am unable to answer your questions myself since i am not the seller, i am only advertising this sale for my friend, please contact my friend/seller via this email ([email protected]) and he will send you all the info you need

Sorry for the inconvenience

Michel32

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am posting here since my friend asked me to try to advertise his sale

wolfie06

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why didnt your friend post here instead?? somethings kinda fishy!!

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread closed, selling something for someone else is against TOS ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom