Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

oil :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

President Gringo

funny, but true. But i am glad to see the american people can see what is really going on here....its all about the oil. Lets just hope he gets kicked out b4 he gets to try and finish what daddy started.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its typical of the british (and europe in general) to delegitmize our war on terrorism, but as soon as saddam or the other arabs start blowing up your buildings, I guarantee a change in attitude.

NUKE IRAQ TO HELL AND BACK!!!

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by draqon
its typical of the british (and europe in general) to delegitmize our war on terrorism, but as soon as saddam or the other arabs start blowing up your buildings, I guarantee a change in attitude.

NUKE IRAQ TO HELL AND BACK!!!

second that....

Darkfire001

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I 3rd that. Well just wait till Al Queda attacks a European country like the Chechans did. And AQ doesnt just hate the US they have had attacks elsewhere. And please give Bush More credit then your willing to admit. If he was as trigger-happy as everyone has said then we would already be at war, which were NOT. Would you rather us wait until he launches some more SCUD missiles into Isreal or what?

P

President Gringo

sheesh, you guys need to read up more non-us news. Your acutally in the minority as US opinions go.

B4 people start chatting shit about the british, let me just say that when spet 11th happened, you would have thought it happened here the way people reacted.

Now everyone here is for the war on terrorism, but there is ZERO proof against sadam at this stage. Why don't you think the UN has sanctioned attacks? Coz theres nothing proving that sadam has anything to do with it.

It all has to do with the oil. Iraq is the second biggest producing oil country in the world....with oil with an estimated value of $5trillion. What the US wants to do is replace Saddam, with someone they like, so they can start trading oil.

Do you guys even know why the middle east hates the western world? Seriously, do you?

And lets not begin on any personal attacks, this should be to learn and exchange views, and not to get carried away ok.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by President Gringo
sheesh, you guys need to read up more non-us news. Your acutally in the minority as US opinions go.

B4 people start chatting shit about the british, let me just say that when spet 11th happened, you would have thought it happened here the way people reacted.

Now everyone here is for the war on terrorism, but there is ZERO proof against sadam at this stage. Why don't you think the UN has sanctioned attacks? Coz theres nothing proving that sadam has anything to do with it.

It all has to do with the oil. Iraq is the second biggest producing oil country in the world....with oil with an estimated value of $5trillion. What the US wants to do is replace Saddam, with someone they like, so they can start trading oil.

Do you guys even know why the middle east hates the western world? Seriously, do you?

And lets not begin on any personal attacks, this should be to learn and exchange views, and not to get carried away ok.

i go to the bbc web site everyday pres.

here's a bit of news:

Ask the kurds:

“Eyewitnesses have said that Iraqi warplanes dropped three clusters each of four bombs on the village of Birjinni on August 25, 1988. Observers recall seeing a plume of black, then yellowish smoke, followed by a not-unpleasant odor similar to fertilizer, and also a smell like rotten garlic. Shortly afterwards, villagers began to have trouble breathing, their eyes watered, their skin blistered, and many vomited--some of whom died. All of these symptoms are consistent with a poison gas attack.”

P

President Gringo

OK, fair enough, i know saddam may not be the best leader, but do you honestly think that this is the reason why the US wants to attack? BTW, the british and the US have been bombing iraq since the last conflict, taking out radar etc in the no fly zone.

Now, if you think this is all about saddam being a bad man......would you like me to point you to other conflicts in the world that the US, or anyone else, has not done a thing about? Why? coz there is no oil.

Its all about business.....and if you don't think businesses control the government then you need to wake up.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If a terrorist smuggles a nuke into Britain then it will be personal. Let him get strong enough to take action. Then it will be too late.

This madman has taken action against his own people, Iran, Kuwait, and pays Palestinians to blow themselves up with innocent people. His own son runs around raping women.

That’s the difference.

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by linkdomain
If a terrorist smuggles a nuke into Britain then it will be personal. Let him get strong enough to take action. Then it will be too late.

This madman has taken action against his own people, Iran, Kuwait, and pays Palestinians to blow themselves up with innocent people. His own son runs around raping women.

That’s the difference.

and the US never tested nukes on its own people, nor did they test varous chemical weapons on their own troops huh

Something else you need to ask is, who will replace saddam? What should be done is assisting the arab world to set up their own united nations. The West has interviened in the Middle east too much, anything the west does will back fire, and you can be sure of alot more attacks on the US....this could well lead to the next world war.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My opinion.. when Bush brings us Usma Bin Ladens head on a platter then he can clean up after his daddy and get Saddem..but not until..

saddams a pig but is limited in what he can do..Bush simply wants to do a slieght of hand and make us forget who are real target is suppose to be Usama Bin Laden..

http://WantedPosters.Info

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by bidawinner
My opinion.. when Bush brings us Usma Bin Ladens head on a platter then he can clean up after his daddy and get Saddem..but not until..

saddams a pig but is limited in what he can do..Bush simply wants to do a slieght of hand and make us forget who are real target is suppose to be Usama Bin Laden..

http://WantedPosters.Info

The US could have had him on at least 2 occasions before the sept 11th terrorist attacks. But removing him will not change much really. As long as their are pissed off people, there will be trouble.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

and the US never tested nukes on its own people, nor did they test varous chemical weapons on their own troops huh

these guys would love to test a nuke where you live right now. to them it would be glory to kill hundreds of thousands of Britains. do you see the difference?

garet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, the British and Tony Blair were *very* supportive / true allies after 9/11. No doubt. Thank you, U.K.

As allies and as citizens of free countries we can openly agree and disagree on this topic and others. Appreciation to all in the past and present who have made this possible.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by garet
In my opinion, the British and Tony Blair were *very* supportive / true allies after 9/11. No doubt. Thank you, U.K.

As allies and as citizens of free countries we can openly agree and disagree on this topic and others. Appreciation to all in the past and present who have made this possible.

i agree with that...

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by lotsofissues
"and the US never tested nukes on its own people, nor did they test varous chemical weapons on their own troops huh"

This is a weak argument. Not only can you not satisfactorily prove this, but you use this argument to avoid acknowledging Saddam's evils.
The massacres against Kurds are indsiputable. The use of chemical weapons indicates it was systematic too-the putting down of Kurdish dissent. You ignore this. Instead you decide the proper argument is to bring up past abuses of the US. Of course, the US doesn't have a perfect record but you use that point to declare Saddam is alright because the US and him are even. Saddam did some evil, the US did some evil, so we shouldn't care about Saddam? You are so fixated on proving the US wrong you decide to take a one dimensional argument and ignore everything else.

Who replaces Saddam is a secondary question. Hes a dictator and mass-killer. Getting rid of him is the first concern, not who replaces him.

OK, can i just clear up something. I am not defending Saddam, nor am i saying he should stay put. What i am saying is that the US is not in this for the poor kurds. This is mearly an excuse. This is not something that can be rushed into. It has to be thought out properly, with a united action.

You think this is about the kurds? Well where is the help in Zimbabe? Where is the help in Northern Cyprus when the Turks invaded? What about helping the Kurds being killed by the Turks? What about a handful of African countries where genocide has been raging for years and millions killed?

Oh, and as for there being no proof against the U government for nuking its own people, i believe the admitted it and paid a multi-million dollar settlement to people who got cancer from these tests.

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by linkdomain

these guys would love to test a nuke where you live right now. to them it would be glory to kill hundreds of thousands of Britains. do you see the difference?

Sorry, don't see what you are trying to say.

D

DomainNameFactory

It amazing that the US does not get more support...do you have any idea on the BILLIONS the US GIVES to other countries to help with food, medical and infrastructure needs.

France would be a German speaking country if it wasnt for us...

Kuwait women were being raped by Iraqies and Kuwait was being burned to the ground until we stepped in...

However, I am not so foolish to say I understand all the currents that flow in the world. Leaders have access to info we can never see and it's foolish for us to say "we know"...we may have an opinion, but we DONT know...

If Iraq invaded Kuwait again today and the US did not get involved...who would help them?

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Sorry, don't see what you are trying to say.

i'm saying your thinking about 1940 something about a internal nuke test, when terrorist would love to kill you right now.

see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom