Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

oil :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

President Gringo

ok.......
Personal attacks:
"You are just a cluless moron"
"what the **** title yourself to speak about this issue"
"Oh Gringo, even you boasted your gay ass "

Racist comment:
"...than your frigid english girls"

Homophobic comment:
"....your gay ass"

P

President Gringo

"When I was in Cali I had a brazilian friend. I asked him whether they talk any native language at home or portuguese he said he does not know any native language and his son will not know too. Just for the sake of giving example Would you like to be sucked till your bones got dry by a Colonist country so that you even CAN not talk your native language?"

We introduced a standard language....and your point is? I'm not clued up here on this history of the native people of south american, but i think i am right in assuming that "countries" did not exist, but tribes did, perhaps with different languages. You also have to remember this was several hundred years ago when the world was a different place, and with countires like Portugal and Spain looking to expand and find trade routes and teach their religion to these parts of the world.

As i have mentioned, this is a discussion thread, and i would be happy to read what you have to say on the Turkey/Crypus issue (preferably with a source to back it up) as i would be interested in seeing the turkish side of the story...like they say, there is too sides to every story. When i mentioned the Northern Cyprus issue, it was as an example to another discussion, i was not defending crypus, turkey or greece. Lets just keep it civilized ok?

P

President Gringo

Well, this thread originally started coz i found something amusing and posted it here. Then it turned into a discussion....not a fight, not an arguement, but adults exchanging views, and perhaps educating each other a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom