Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Old parking companies

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You would think my - space dot com would do well on the parking page it has, but it has not earned anything in years. I am not sure the reasons. It is not my name, but it is on my account, and it is not earning anything.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domain apps does not use google. they've stuck to yahoo/bing and you will not make money there like mr deleted said.
the mini-website option is a good idea but you pay for the (somewhat) nicer templates. if you don't the regulars look shitty.

-still the problem is their upstream provider. they've lost most big customers they had. thier ppc is typically .01(one cent).
great comparison to myspace.com tho lol. in fact domain apps went out just as my space did. doubt either one will ever come back.

@ebess --wondering who skenzo, xpays and domain power are lol. should i know of them by now or are they no longer worth looking into? used to like domain sponsor but my revenue took a hit awhile back. they had decent ppc but uniques were not that high. then they got bought out by rook media. dunno what their names will look like for past ds customers or if revenue will improve.

-sedo, voodoo, bodis have been the most recommended here on dnf for quite some time now, heard that voodoo does not deliver as much anymore. i use sedo but your names there do not convert to a sale unless your visitor logs onto sedo and offers money- they should do away with that. their foreign language and esp. chinese ads are not too bad.
--good luck on your comeback tho. 1996 eh? your oldest names must be so good and you paid like five bucks for them- no? lol.

Last edited:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainoid:

Skenzo .com was a big outfit at one time, although I have had my account closed years ago. They catered to larger domain holders.
xpays .com is an adult-affiliate site from what it looks like. Sort of like pimproll.

Never heard of Domain Power myself.

For anyone that has product names though, I just use this plugin for Amazon, and it adds pages of Amazon content, with links to the real product. Pretty simple.

ebess

Domain Diva
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wondering who skenzo, xpays and domain power are lol. should i know of them by now or are they no longer worth looking into?
--good luck on your comeback tho. 1996 eh? your oldest names must be so good and you paid like five bucks for them- no? lol.
As Mr. Deleted pointed out, Skenzo was (and still is) a parking company that caters to large portfolio owners. At one point they brought the highest parking earnings. I don't know if the drop is due solely to the general decrease in parking revenue across the board, or if Skenzo is no longer the 'best' company to be parking with. My portfolio is a mix of adult and generic domains. Skenzo stopped being the best choice for adults years ago. Again, as Mr. Deleted pointed out, xpays is strictly for adult domains and was at one point structured as a cross between a parking company and an affiliate company. Now they are pretty much useless. Domain Power has been the best performer for my adult domains of late.

I am trying out Bodis right now for both mainstream and adult, but so far am greatly unimpressed with the comparison, with the exception of their UI, which is far superior to Skenzos...

Next up to try will be Voodoo... But I have decided that I will no longer be parking my mainstream domains -- they need to be developed out, even if that means starting with a one page lander custom for each of them...

For anyone that has product names though, I just use this plugin for Amazon, and it adds pages of Amazon content, with links to the real product. Pretty simple.
Mr. Deleted -- could you please provide a link to the amazon plugin you're using? Much thanks!!

ebess

Domain Diva
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that info!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators