• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Olympic.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1980 Winter Olympics was the year the American hockey team beat the Russians, a moment etched in my memory, and shown on TV hundreds of times. Lake Placid and the Adirondacks are right in my backyard.

The recent Salt Lake City winter games got a lot of attention. Lots of special moments from there, including Jim Shea's victory in the men's skeleton event. Jim and family are all from Lake Placid.
 
I've seen that game and I appreciate hockey since then :D
 
A few months ago I registered: theathensolympics.com when the name dropped.

I've been racking my brains trying to decide how to best use this site, and I'd welcome any suggestions or collaboration!

I sort of feel time is running out on me if I'm going to develop this site in time for the olympics.

Any constructive ideas?
 
Originally posted by midnightraider
A few months ago I registered: theathensolympics.com when the name dropped.

I've been racking my brains trying to decide how to best use this site, and I'd welcome any suggestions or collaboration!

I sort of feel time is running out on me if I'm going to develop this site in time for the olympics.

Any constructive ideas?

maybe a few things ,for instance where its in athens next time stuff relating to travel,rooms how to get there where to stay and eat a forum with all the sports topics to disscuss affiliates selling sports or olympic stuff and links to the official site maybe even a history page of past olympics,,,,good luck :) :) :)

http://www.olympics.us
 
Hey,
NEWYORKOLYMPICS2012.US
is still availible.. should I reg it?

Its the only onlypic/nyc/2012 name i could get! worth it or 2 long?

o so is
NEWYORKOLYMPIC.US
 
Great news for the .us extentsions!!!! That will help..... We have a client that is in the Construction Products Manf. Industry and they are putting up 58 new sites for each of their products using the .us ext. for each - Maybe the .us is taking off????
 
Originally posted by CPiSites
Great news for the .us extentsions!!!! That will help..... We have a client that is in the Construction Products Manf. Industry and they are putting up 58 new sites for each of their products using the .us ext. for each - Maybe the .us is taking off????

thats great news:) i plan on rolling out about 6 new sites next week or so so far live,its not 58 but a start.

http://www.ebiz.us

http://www.ebook.us

http://www.closings.us

http://www.debate.us

http://www.thenews.us

http://www.zoned.us

http://www.troop.us

http://www.greek.us

:) look in about a week

uss.us

Taps.us

spouses.us

dnNews.us

entertainment.us

movies.us

Pictures.us:)
 
Originally posted by CPiSites
Great news for the .us extentsions!!!! That will help..... We have a client that is in the Construction Products Manf. Industry and they are putting up 58 new sites for each of their products using the .us ext. for each - Maybe the .us is taking off????

A group of 58 related sites, however, would probably more logically and efficiently be done as subdomains of one domain (whether it be .com or .us) than with 58 separate domain registrations (of any TLD).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom