Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

open letter to LINDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i usually don't like this way of contacting somebody but after everything else failed i guess it's my only change to contact her.
i have tried to reach you in numerous pm's, emails and requests on you homepage fever-design.com! in a pm (on dnforum.com) from 06-29-2003 02:47 PM you agreed to do some designing and phpbb customization for me for $50! i sent you details along with the question of where to paypal the money but you never got back to me. i sent you emails about this but you never got back to me. i ordered the same service through the request form on your homepage but you never got back to me! it has been a month now and i really need to get this stuff done! so please fulfill the agreement and do the design work!
best regards
nico

Unregistered

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
have you paid?
if not, just forget it and find the others.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no i haven't yet, but i really like her work, and i don't know who will design me two comic people (like the ones used on some of her website) and do some customization for $50! that was the price she quoted me!

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Castlemelody are great and will deliver on time.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I assume Linda had second thoughts about her offer or your requirements. Or, maybe something else.

She is 19 years old. Maybe, she is on vacation (winter).

You are not out anything but time. Why don't you go with Castlemelody? Accept it will cost you a couple euro's more.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
will probably do that, just wondered why she didn't answer any of my mails! we send severals back and forth and all of a sudden she didn't answer anymore! and she wasn't on vacation when she started to not answer mails anymore (end of june), since she was posting on ************* on july 15th!
best regards
nico

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes very unprofessional
ive seen her post on other forums if i am correct on who it is she owns a teeny bopper forum and post there daily

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes i think you are correct! linda, could you please post and clarify what is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom