Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fixed price Organic.us How my catastrophic failures can become your goldmine...

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainicanicanica

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here’s my story:

Many, many years ago I hand-regged a two-word .com that I thought was pretty good. I went on different forums asking for opinions of value. Every single opinion I received was along the lines of “That name really sucks”.

So I sold it for cheap.

Less than a year later, that two-word phrase made it into Google’s Top 10 most-searched-for Keyword phrases. Even more impressive, that keyword phrase became Google’s most expensive click-through word/phrase, at well over $100/click.

That domain name was MesotheliomaAttorney.com.

Later, about 10 years ago, I was contacted by a gentleman who was starting a video-conferencing company. He wanted one of my domain names and offered me either a bit of cash or an equity stake in his future company. I didn’t want equity in what I thought would be a dime-a-dozen company, so I took the cash.

That domain name was Zoom.us.

So, how might my failures benefit you?

Well, it seems I know the difference between good names and bad.
It also seems as though I don’t always know their true worth.

I think Organic.us is an excellent name (a HUGE industry; “organic” has almost 2 Billion search results on Google) but I think I may have priced it too low at $15,888, even for our current economic climate.

So I’m going to offer it at that price for 7 DAYS ONLY.

If it doesn’t sell within that time I’ll greatly increase the price to what I think this name would sell for in the future, when our faltering economy will inevitably turn the tide.

I just hope I didn’t price it too low.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom