Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

Over 9,000 daily type-ins of stock market traffic, how monetizing with it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We've a domain which gets over 9,000 daily type-ins related to the stock trading industry, what's the best parking service or affiliate program to get the higher possible profit with it ?

Obviously, we'll consider seriously all proposed solutions and we'll join under you, in case we should opt for trying yours - Thanks for helping.

Domain Summit 2024

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainSponsor is very good for traffic like this

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
give parked a try

bhartzer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would consider developing a site. In the long run you'll make the domain more valuable than simply "parking it".

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you're getting 9,000 daily uniques, then don't bother parking it. It's a total waste.

ClixGalore have a few programs that I'm aware of that are lead based.
Although if you can find something that's got some sort of recurring billing, that's where your real money is going to lie.

There's also the ClickBank option, but the internet and jesus will hate you for it.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help and suggestions, we're making a decent $xx/day revenue at DS, I'm not sure if it's better developing it with some affiliate programs or leaving it where it is now, I'm not sure to continue making at least $50/day once developed, considering I've no good development project/idea in mind unfortunately and I'd risk to make much less then now.

Within few weeks, its traffic will obviously begin to decrease, I'll see if there's any turnkey program/website on Ebay that I might try for a couple of days ...

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll PM you in mins alliance with a couple of questions, thanks since now for helping.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, sitegraduate.com seems to be an interesting alternative to the usual simple parking, we'll take a deep look at it and we'll test their service, thank you.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You could try promoting our Moneyaisle.com financial sector program on CJ. The commissions are generous and recently been increased significantly.

If you need any assistance in getting going, you are welcome to email me at nadeem.azam [at] steakdigital.com

Have a Happy Easter :)

Last edited:

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi azam,

Thanks for your kind proposal but we're getting a good $xx/day revenue at hitfarm so we're satisfied with this solution for now ... We'd prefer not moving it for now because we'd risk to earn much less in case nobody should use your service but we appreciated this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom