Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Overture Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chartoonnetwork.com has 44 and your example has 46... pretty close, theres only one way to find out if its any good though :eek:k:

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your case is a little different as I believe it may have TM issues. Generally, if I find a domain that is available for registration and it scores an ovt w/extension then I register it.

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
deepstar said:
Your case is a little different as I believe it may have TM issues. Generally, if I find a domain that is available for registration and it scores an ovt w/extension then I register it.
Deepstar,

Using the current example, regging this name would probably just cause the regger problems, right? Even though its a mistype, would you assume the TM owner would come after the regger soon after the name was regged? If so, this is probably why a name like this still remains unregged, no?

Thanks,
John

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bocajohnh said:
Deepstar,

Using the current example, regging this name would probably just cause the regger problems, right? Even though its a mistype, would you assume the TM owner would come after the regger soon after the name was regged? If so, this is probably why a name like this still remains unregged, no?

Correct, it is a mistype of a brand which is something I usually do not partake in as the headaches can often significantly outweigh the benefits.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed. If it was generic and had any ovt w/ext I would reg it but if it is a tmed name I wouldnt. Well, if it was a tmed name and was like 1000 w/ext I might ahve to think about it :)

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And what if its another domain name with no TM issue involved . What kind of overture should it take to make it worth registering.

For Example scottforman.com has 27 overture count and avaliable to register.And I dont see any TM issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom