Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Overture with extension, real or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For June 06 chryslerfinance.com W/Ext 4044

How did you get that information?

The new owner is no longer responding to my inquiries. I think it is doing good for him. Another miss for me, damn.

Domain Days 2024

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The owner has replied to my emails. He is only getting approx 50 visitors per day with avg revenue $7-15 per day!

What an enormous loss for him. I feel sorry for the guy. Thank god I didn't bid more. From now on I will be looking at backlinks and other statistics before bidding on domains that are above 10k.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The owner has replied to my emails. He is only getting approx 50 visitors per day with avg revenue $7-15 per day!

What an enormous loss for him. I feel sorry for the guy. Thank god I didn't bid more. From now on I will be looking at backlinks and other statistics before bidding on domains that are above 10k.

wow, you escaped!

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Enom clubdrop, Snapnames, and other services should have a backdoor way for current registrants to put their names on auction ... seems people go bid crazy at drops while many non-expired quality, proven domains are for sale at justifyable prices at many venues, including here.

Ron

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Is the owner Bonkers?

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is the owner Bonkers?

No, he is not Bonkers.

I think maybe snapnames/pool/clubdrop should include something that shows the estimated monthly visitors such as TDNAM has. Although, that may drive prices higher. The good thing is, it would stop people from buying domains with overture that have little or no traffic.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
chrylserfinancial.com on sedo's recent sales list for 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom