Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Own Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When is the "add your own pic" option coming??

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's getting close, you will have the option to upload your own pictures and choose your own colors for everything on the page at the same time.

Donny

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SO...what do you guys think?! :)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The image and color system has been put up. I would have made an announcement today, but I have been at Domain Roundtable.

You can find it by editing one of your domains and clicking on the customize template option.

Let me know what you think.

Donny

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The image and color system has been put up. I would have made an announcement today, but I have been at Domain Roundtable.

You can find it by editing one of your domains and clicking on the customize template option.

Let me know what you think.

Donny

I, for one...LOVE IT!!! :yes:
Long Live PARKED!!! :D

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Gasp! This is awesome. Are there any restrictions other than the obvious copyright & obscenity ones?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right now there are no restrictions. We have a DMCA, which means that if somebody uploads a copyrighted image and the owner lets us know we have to take it down.

But that's about it.

It does take about 1 minute after you upload the image to make it on all of our servers. So just be prepared.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Again, great addition. Ground-breaking, I must say.

Now, if only Sedo adds some damn meta tags for keywords & descriptions..... :D

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just sitting next to Sedo on a panel about an hour ago. Don't hold your breath. :)

Oh well, off to body painting sponsored by TrafficZ. :)

Donny

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just sitting next to Sedo on a panel about an hour ago. Don't hold your breath. :)

Donny

body painting....
take pics... take pics...

I'll give Parked.com a try when you get back from the convention...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
domainbell @ domainbell .com

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Holy guacamole...the eagle has landed! Donny, any possibility ever of changing the sponsored Ad colors? (the actual ad itself)

Dude, seriously...this is the easiest to use click and point editor I have ever seen..the all white looks verrrrrry nice ;)

I know for a fact people are going to get higher CTR's with this set-up! parked.com kicks everyone else's asses again! woooooohooooooooo

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone at parked.com. I did have trouble finding appropriate images for many of my Canadian themed domains, but this option eliminates that problem.

jovigirl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
great feature!
you may want to split those new buttons in two rows though, they break the page layout if the browser window isn't too wide ;)

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Holy guacamole...the eagle has landed! Donny, any possibility ever of changing the sponsored Ad colors? (the actual ad itself)

Dude, seriously...this is the easiest to use click and point editor I have ever seen..the all white looks verrrrrry nice ;)

I know for a fact people are going to get higher CTR's with this set-up! parked.com kicks everyone else's asses again! woooooohooooooooo

I'm ALREADY getting MUCH higher CTR's!!! :yes: :D

sapience

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
great feature!
you may want to split those new buttons in two rows though, they break the page layout if the browser window isn't too wide ;)

Thank you. We will fix that.

Sonny

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Donny

The TZ party was a blast. I would tell you what donny was doing, but I was unconscious on the floor. :lol:

I can tell you that on Wed. Donny was waving an auction placard behind me for four hours at the live auction tho, with a silly grin every time I turned around. When I talked to Sig afterwards I asked whether he was going to build out invention.com, he said "I make more money with it parking it at Parked.com." How's that for marketing? I'm going PARKED baby.

Thanks to Parked.com for sponsoring the event and blowing out everyone with the SCHWAG!!!! Kudos to Sig and the rest of the gang for hosting the after-auction party in the Sheraton Grill. Nice signoff -- yo! (you too, sonny):cool:

ddsdomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny,

Will we have the ability to delete the custom templates we create?

Thanks,
David

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David,
Why would anybody want to delete a custom template? :) It should be available next week.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom