Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Panasonic.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes we have authority to use the name and go after the domain, at the end of the day we will do what we can on behalf of them and failing that we will pass our information to them pursue.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
twilight zone time again

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With all due respect Dan, you know nothing about what work we are doing for Panasonic, one thing is for sure that we are not a licensee for them.

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, are you like a TV repair shop that fixes panasonic TVs? For what reason are you on this crusade to stand up for Panasonic's rights?

-Wc-

DomainGoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just pay the $2000 and get on with your life. It will cost you a lot more in time to go through all of the trouble of fighting them. Isn't your time worth a lot?

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I am sure he will be able to negotiate the domain down some - but still, what's the point?

tell panasonic's legal department and let them do what they want to do. You give me the impression that you are compiling this info to sell to Panasonic or something.

Something about your motives doesn't seem right.

-WC-

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2k is nothing to Panasonic. Just pay it, and move on.

RMF

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but he is not panasonic! He's someone trying to impress them or something...

-WC-

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would never pay a cybersquatter $2,000, nor recommend anyone do it. That's ridiculous. Maybe a couple of hundred bucks just to avoid a nuisance, but once it hits four digits the UDRP is always a better case, especially in something as clear cut as this... assuming, of course, that Panasonic itself files for the arbitration.

Anyone with official ties to Panasonic and authorization to use it could easily get Panasonic to file it. That's going to be the simplest way to deal it in any case.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm affraid i'm not in a possition to tell everyone what work we do for Panasonic on a public board, it wouldn't be right. Sorry all.
It does turn out that this cyber squatter has approx. 20 UDRP cases against him though!

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Point is, unless you buy the name from them, you wont be able to get it. You cannot file a UDRP on their behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom