Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Park directly with Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
I will take some people in Monday am to beta test out the new system.

To get in find me on msn:

[email protected]

-=DCG=-

Added You to msn list.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are now ways for smaller domain holders to take advantage of this program. I've initiated coverage of one of these at ParkQuick.com. In theory Traffic Valet should do better than Sedo since they claim to pay 80% of what Google pays them.

Does anyone have experience with them? They look promising, but my experience is very short-term.

anton#1 said:
Big boys only - 750,000 page views/month

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
In theory Traffic Valet should do better than Sedo since they claim to pay 80% of what Google pays them.

Just got this from their page:

How much do you pay?
We pay you > 50% revenues generated from all searches, popunders, popups and exit pop traffic. The exact amount we pay is negotiated individually with all our clients depending on traffic volumes and quality

Another thing, their website/design does not seem fit enough. Well, not the most important thing, but for being in the business they are, I'd expet a lot better. Galt is a name I've heard before though....

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was told in an email that they start people out at 80%, and that some large portfolios get more. If that's the case, they really should include that information on their site, though. They do say that percentages are negotiated on an individual basis.

Stats are very slow - only updated every 24 hours and delayed one day.

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Do let us know if they plan to go realtime. It'd be tough to work with large portfolios and not have something realtime....

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ceo said:
Thanks for the update. Do let us know if they plan to go realtime. It'd be tough to work with large portfolios and not have something realtime....

i dont think google reports their data in real time, whenever traffic valet gets the stats back from em -- they publish it.

they have a good control panel and pay out really well for some keywords, i have the program converting traffic that i had major issues with.. very happy

take a look for yourself over at http://www.ppcpool.com/trafficvalet_review.html

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks there Mike.
Your review is quite detailed...

Realtime, is being provided by Sedo though, and I think if they can get data on the fly then Trafficvalet should be able to do so too. Maybe in time...

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ceo said:
Thanks there Mike.
Your review is quite detailed...

Realtime, is being provided by Sedo though, and I think if they can get data on the fly then Trafficvalet should be able to do so too. Maybe in time...

sedo has a direct feed with google, as does name winner, fabulous... and so on.. traffic valet just has an account with google domain park/adsense for domains -- with well negotiated rev shares.. and they distribute the results using their system... dnf parking was put together pretty much the same way as this was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom