Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

parked.com getting worse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yesterdays results are the worst for well over 5 weeks - i see a decline for several days - how are your results compared to 5 weeks ago ?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Revenue has dropped up to 50%, however I don't think this is a reflection on parked. Every year coming into the summer months revenue does tend to drop off until september-october time.

This has always been more prolific with the yahoo feeds

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Summer vacation...more people traveling ....

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
while summer months are usually slower, i didn't see any decrease in RPM, everything more or less the same for me

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Compared to last month my ctr% has stayed virtually the same (just 0.02% dif) while my RPM ($51.61 May $58.54 June) and RPC have actually increased a little.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
everything looks the same here...cpc is actually up a little on some

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Traffic remain the same , But revenue dive , I lost almost 70% of my normal revenue, Its very WOST for ME, May be I should start to look for other alternative, any ideas guys, actual I came to the board to see if other people having the same issues, some of my site got high XX to low XXX click a day when it come to adjustment goes to Zero and this been like that for the past few days now, I real don't know what is going ON

Focus do you work for Parked.com??? I always wonder about your post

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My earnings are slightly up.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Traffic remain the same , But revenue dive , I lost almost 70% of my normal revenue, Its very WOST for ME, May be I should start to look for other alternative, any ideas guys, actual I came to the board to see if other people having the same issues, some of my site got high XX to low XXX click a day when it come to adjustment goes to Zero and this been like that for the past few days now, I real don't know what is going ON

Focus do you work for Parked.com??? I always wonder about your post

Nope, don't work for parked...I wish! lol

If you are not being paid on would be clicks then they are not being paid to parked from Yahoo. I can only speak for myself and my traffic..which is 90% USA type-ins...maybe that has something to do with it.

I'm not sure if this is just me. Most of my type-ins-only traffic domains in different niches receive a flat $0.12 ~ $0.14/click. Even immigration lawyer sort of high bid clicks only receive that much.

if you type-in the domain does it goto the "meanwhile.com" feed or just show the domain at the top of the page...if it is going to the meanwhile feed it is from a different provider and usually due to it being marked "sensitive" by Yahoo. I only get .12 - .15 for these clicks too..like everyone else does..at least they can be monetized unlike all the other parking companies that don't have an instant back up.. IF they are not going to the meanwhile feed and you are getting low clicks maybe you need to adjust your keywords, and the possibility also exists that they are not actually clicking on an ad I think.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Focus. Does that mean the meanwhile feed is from Ask not Yahoo?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does that mean the meanwhile feed is from Ask not Yahoo?

From what I have been told, yes.

You know Focus whatever I see any of your Post regarding Parked makes me
CRINGE:upset:

Ok, you want me to lie? I try everyone and I mean EVERYONE for parking the same name. Day in and day out..parked gets a higher click thru rate (because of all the options for the lander page) and pays more overall. This is not to say one domain won't do better somewhere else by a small margin, etc. But if you are going to use the Yahoo feed there is'nt anywhere else really imo. Also, the 2 payments per month is like clock work..always there.

1112, why don't you contact your account rep at parked or Donny if you are having issues with your specific domains and ask them...you cannot compare apples to oranges here..good luck dude.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you type-in the domain does it goto the "meanwhile.com" feed or just show the domain at the top of the page...if it is going to the meanwhile feed it is from a different provider and usually due to it being marked "sensitive" by Yahoo. I only get .12 - .15 for these clicks too..like everyone else does..at least they can be monetized unlike all the other parking companies that don't have an instant back up.. IF they are not going to the meanwhile feed and you are getting low clicks maybe you need to adjust your keywords, and the possibility also exists that they are not actually clicking on an ad I think.

I had mesothelioma domains with pure usa traffic that went to meanwhile and I had $xx clicks many times on them

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow...thats awesome..how long ago was this?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the $xx clicks were regular.... for the last 2-3 months...then I moved the mesothelioma names out for testing a couple of weeks ago

now that I checked my domains though, all of them go to meanwhile or mustangranch.com what does that mean? That I am not getting a yahoo feed?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not sure dude..check with Donny..

sapience

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the $xx clicks were regular.... for the last 2-3 months...then I moved the mesothelioma names out for testing a couple of weeks ago

now that I checked my domains though, all of them go to meanwhile or mustangranch.com what does that mean? That I am not getting a yahoo feed?

Yes, if it goes to meanwhile or mustangranch, then it might not get results from Yahoo! feed. However, it appears that your account is getting Yahoo! feed as well.

Sonny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom