Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parked.com stats for 7/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well they make nice % off your revenue...
I could also give you my home number, and probably would also not send you to hell if you call me in middle off night and tell me that the ppc sites are down - but then again I could.
I agree! Parking companies make some nice $$$, which they are losing when the site is down. Customer Service is very important and Donny does a great job! Now I just wish the payout's were better ;)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think there are some companies that make nice $$$ off of their customers, but we aren't one of them.

Jamie - Just need more traffic and they would improve. It's only been 15 days.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is nobody better than parked.com overall...they have the best landers with the most options and get a much better CTR % than many other company, but then again..maybe they are just giving you all your clicks! ;)
Imagine parking your domain somewhere and not being able to change the keyword...LMAO, that's the stone age! Parked = Instant Modifications to Pictures/Keywords/Color/Title, etc...if anyone has'nt tried it yet you need to stop what you are doing and sign up so you stop wasting traffic elsewhere! I have bought domains making 0.25/day at sedo and moved them to parked and they make $5/day lol

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just so everybody knows we are waiting for our final numbers from Ask.

But there is some good news for RG. You can now remove estimates. Go to account information and turn it on or off. :)

Thanks Donny, I will....I was getting tired of my estimates showing mid 12K one day and dropping to low 10K the next :rolleyes:

When I checked, Parked was down COMPLETELY. How can we open a support ticket if we cannot access the website?

I had this happen with Snapnames once and posted a thread, I get your point, although many were able to access the stats.

I love when you refresh the page and it goes up $100...who does'nt sit and refresh the screen constantly? lol

Sounds as exciting as watching grass grow in the Winter....:lol:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
She said watching grass grow. :eek:k:=~

(beavis & butthead voice)

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think there are some companies that make nice $$$ off of their customers, but we aren't one of them.

Jamie - Just need more traffic and they would improve. It's only been 15 days.

Donny
I agree that I do not have strong traffic domains, but to show that domains that you have better control of, you can do much better with and make more money. So Donny, I disagree that a domain Needs more traffic!

Parked.com 7-16 thru 7-23 (7 Days)

deltacareca.org 33 11 $108.48 33.33% $0.33 $3.58

Bodis.com 7-26 thru 7-28 (2 Days)

deltacareca.org 16 13 81% $8.88

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this "snapshot" is really fair. Of course it's true that some names do better with other companies. I personally love Fabulous. However, what impresses me about Parked is the communication - both here and from my account rep and I have never seen a site more "user friendly."
I think I missed your point. sorry.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't make me start pulling out examples...lol

I might put sedo and DS out of business..

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this "snapshot" is really fair. Of course it's true that some names do better with other companies. I personally love Fabulous. However, what impresses me about Parked is the communication - both here and from my account rep and I have never seen a site more "user friendly."
I think I missed your point. sorry.
My point was that Donny was stating "Jamie - Just need more traffic and they would improve. It's only been 15 days.

Donny"

I was just stating that More Traffic is not the answer to making more money with parked domains.

I am not knocking Parked at all, because they do have a very nice service, great customer service etc but being able to set your Own, Multipule Keywords will soon be the standard in parking. Why? Because domainers know what people are looking for on most domains (archive, domain etc), so why not match the keywords Exactly and give better options to the people visiting your domains, other than entering One Keyword and letting a "System" pick your links.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hands down, Parked wins best tech support of all PPC companies I had accounts at, beating Sedo, PP, ND, TC, GK, DS, RD, PT, TZ and Fab.

Now if they could just increase my CTR, they would be awsome. ;)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For me the payments twice per month kick a$$...and they are a "domainer friendly" parking company...not just for the dorks with mall.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My stats are bad anyway and still showing
2007-07-27 *
2007-07-26 *
2007-07-25 *

when going to be confirmed?

Is everyone the same or Just me

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same here for now...guess they are waiting on ask.com stats

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, still waiting on Ask. Waiting on a response from their NOC right now.

Donny

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any update on the stats thing? is it expected to be resolved today?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jamie a one week comparison is hardly a comparison at all. Let it run for a whole month then see where you are at.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Finally got all of the data from Ask, give it an hour or two and the past 3 days will be finalized.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom