Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

fabulous Parked, Sedo, Namedrive or Fabulous?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi. I want to know Your experience with all these parking companies.
I have found lately blog with only one post comparing these 4 but I'm still not sure (and exactly same TOPIC).
I love Parking and my new revenue comparing to Sedo, every domain goes higher. Is it with all domains or am I just lucky. Do Sedo, Fabulous and Namedrive offer better conversion and PPC for different types of domain and can they beat revenue. This blog I found lately describes that every company is better in anything else but I'm more then happy with Parked and I think Sedo can't even touch it.

Not a spam :D

http://domain-parking-comparison.blogspot.com

Thank You for any personal experience, opinions and tips&tricks. Share them with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my experience with these companies Parked has been the best for about 90% of my domains.

Fabulous is definitely the best for gambling related domains and also does pretty good for some adult related domains as well.

Sedo is supposed to be good if you have domains with international traffic but I've never had much luck with Sedo myself.

I haven't parked at Namedrive for a while but I would say they are a little better than Sedo at least.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My limited number of gambling names are not a big reason I like Fab only because they do not get much traffic so I don't see much gambling revenue but they are great if you get traffic and clicks.

Parked does have an edge in some ways such as permitting custom content and your own links, a vast number of very easy to use excellent templates, and allowing framed forwarding (a big plus as far as I am concerned) whereas Fab only permits DNS change and no content of your own.

It's difficult to say which one is best for most domains and I would judge Fabulous.com and Parked.com roughly equal in some aspects and they being the 2 top ppc firms.

P.S. I must admit to not liking Namedrive's reports, ease of use and control panel that much.

Last edited:

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a rather large gaming portfolio and do well with Fabulous.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People with alot of US traffic do very well with the yahoo feed at parked.com

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So are you inferring if names get light US traffic someone other than parked.com may be better? Maybe I am misunderstading?

As I say, You never know :D Only way is maybe to give others a shot. I've heard people using NDrive for czech and slovakia domains that they do better comparing to Parked.com. But don't know the traffic stats :(

ibby

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedrive
then
Parked.

Namedrive = my domain revenue has been steady and constant
Parked = my ppc has fallen and revenue has gone down, but constantly the same visitors

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it is important to test your domains at a variety of parking programs as no provider will perform best for all of your domains. You will find that some do better with Parking company A, some names will perform better with Parking company B, and so on.

What I would advise, is to first run your portfolio at one provider for at least a month, this gives you a good base in which you can compare stats to. Then pick at least 5 different providers (a mix of both Yahoo and Google) and test all domains for a minimum 2 weeks.

After testing across the different providers, compare stats on a domain by domain basis. Then move domains to the provider that performed best for each.

If you are interested in testing some domains on our platform, feel free to drop me a PM/email.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike. I understand what You mean :)

But You know, there are some companies that almost steal money from domain owners -> like Sedo parking for example with theirs lowest PPC in industry and miserable CTR.

And there are companies that works quite well for almost any domains -> Like Parked, Fabulous, Domainsponsor,Hitfarm or works for plenty of domains, for example works awesome for eastern traffic like Namedrive.

I would suggest to check boards to find best parking companies and just compare those.
BTW Fabulous, Domainsponsor and especially Hitfarm has high approval criteria :)
So I'm at Parked and it works fine for me. But I know there might not be significant difference comparing to Fabulous or Domainsponsor but You know, some people that are quite new don't have enough type-in and have mostly expired traffic.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike,

Thanks so much for answering my PM's.

You explained things rather succinctly and I appreciate it.

Will be in contact.

Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom