Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked stats - Content of "Searches"

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The reason I would prefer results direct from the page search box much more than how they landed on the site is because how they found it is based to a good degree on SEO and competing sites in addition to the domain/keywords which often meet the SE search term, whereas the search box on page results are not related to that.

Domain Days 2024

schepperer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really miss the month-by-month compare feature as seen on sedo and namedrive.
Why not available at parked?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
schepperer - Send me a screenshot of what you are talking about.

Donny

slumbum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. First I was told that the number of visitors to my domains decreased because Parked weeds out fraud click, but HOW in the world does the PPC go from $2.xx per click to .30 - .50 cent per click AND the number of visitors goes down by 50%.

Please, somebody educate me?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
schepperer - Perfect, thank you. We already have the data available, it's just not on the site yet. Give us a few weeks and it shouldn't be a problem to add.

slumbum - I'm not sure who told you the number of visitors to your domains decreased because we weed out fraud. Purely based on visitors we may be different than other companies because we only count unique visitors per domain per day. So if you go to one of your domains and you refresh the page 100 times, you are still just one visitor. We also don't count what we consider to be spiders and/or bots in the visitor count, because they are not a real person.

I'm not sure what you are talking about with the drop in PPC, are you talking about our estimates dropping or are you comparing us to somebody else? I kind of need to know that information.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom