Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parking .CO.IL Doamins

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to park .co.il (Israeli) domains. I tried it and got an error, which won't let me park.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fab said:
Is it possible to park .co.il (Israeli) domains. I tried it and got an error, which won't let me park.

I've got the same problem some time ago and discussed it with Sedo staff. Unfortunately, still you can't park .co.il domains at Sedo (but the most interesting thing is that you can park .il domain :). As far as I know this is not possible to register 2nd level domain under .il ext. Anyway...
Conclusion: you can park yourdomain.il but cant yourdomain.co.il

Greetings, hookah

S

SedoCoUk

fab said:

Hello Fab,

Unfortunately that's one of the cc tlds we don't support at this time. However, hopefully we will add it in the future. Here is the current list of cc tld subdomains that we do support:

".co.in"
"br.com",
"cn.com",
"de.com",
"eu.com",
"gb.com",
"gb.net",
"hu.com",
"no.com",
"qc.com",
"ru.com",
"sa.com",
"se.com",
"se.net",
"uk.com",
"uk.net",
"us.com",
"uy.com",
"za.com",
"eu.org",
"asn.au",
"com.au",
"id.au",
"net.au",
"org.au",
"com.ar",
"co.at",
"or.at",
"com.br",
"ac.cn",
"edu.cn",
"com.cn",
"org.cn",
"net.cn",
"uk.co",
"com.es",
"nom.es",
"org.es",
"gob.es",
"edu.es",
"co.in",
"is.it",
"com.mx",
"co.nz",
"org.nz",
"com.pe",
"com.pl",
"net.pl",
"org.pl",
"com.sg",
"com.tw",
"gov.uk",
"ac.uk",
"co.uk",
"me.uk",
"org.uk",
"fed.us",
"com.uy",
"com.ve",
"ac.za",
"co.za",
"net.za",
"org.za"

Jay
[email protected]

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, for the time being I redirected them to my web-sites. I am trying other avenues though.

Originally Posted by DoubleClick
Redirect them?

It's forbidden action at Sedo

Thanks for answering a question I was about to ask.

S

SedoCoUk

Quick update here. Sorry I didn't post this sooner. But I spoke with our CTO and we should support the sale of both .co.il and .pro domains within a week or so. When I have the exact day I will make a follow up post.

Jay
[email protected]

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jay, great news, really looking forward to this. I thought of a way of getting around the problem, and had planned to write you, but since I see you working on it I'll wait.

In any case my idea was, regesterring them as .il, and redirecting them to that url.

You mentioned selling. What about parking?

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fab said:
In any case my idea was, regesterring them as .il, and redirecting them to that url.

Yup :) I am familiar with the above idea :) but it looks like a specific kind of forbidden redirection anyway (although I've got not so clear Sedo reply some time ago). Will wait for offical launch of .co.il parking d:)
Cheers, hookah

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Quick update here. Sorry I didn't post this sooner. But I spoke with our CTO and we should support the sale of both .co.il and .pro domains within a week or so. When I have the exact day I will make a follow up post.

Jay
[email protected]

Any news yet Jay. My only reasonable traffic domains are .co.il.

S

SedoCoUk

Unfortunately our tech team has been backed up recently but this project hasn't been lost. We will support both .co.il domains and .pro domains in the coming weeks.

As soon as I have a definite time I'll let you all know.

Jay
[email protected]

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Unfortunately our tech team has been backed up recently but this project hasn't been lost. We will support both .co.il domains and .pro domains in the coming weeks.

As soon as I have a definite time I'll let you all know.

Jay
[email protected]

Thanks for the update. I sent you an e-mail regarding a new domain, which I purchased here. I've sent 2 cusomer service inquiries as well, without any response. The domain is listed as being deleted. This is really important. I wish someone could take care of this immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom