Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Hey guys,

You've probably already noticed that we were displaying double statistics from last week Thursday to today. You might have noticed this problem in the following areas: "Domain List, Domain Overview when selecting "last 32 days" and Domain Optimizer".

Our technical team has now fixed the error and your stats have been corrected. We are constantly improving our parking product, and we are currently conducting technical optimizations of the statistics processing. Usually these optimizations are done in the background without an impact on the display of your statistics.

We hope for your understanding and are looking forward to providing you with an even better performing parking product in the future.

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

You've probably already noticed that we were displaying double statistics from last week Thursday to today. You might have noticed this problem in the following areas: "Domain List, Domain Overview when selecting "last 32 days" and Domain Optimizer".

Our technical team has now fixed the error and your stats have been corrected. We are constantly improving our parking product, and we are currently conducting technical optimizations of the statistics processing. Usually these optimizations are done in the background without an impact on the display of your statistics.

We hope for your understanding and are looking forward to providing you with an even better performing parking product in the future.

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread.

Interesting that u didnt mention ur name in the end.
Are you Mara/Sara/Brad/Matt? would be nice to know with whom we are talking to.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

OK, where do I start:

1. How soon should I expect my SedoPro account manager to respond to an inquiry sent via e-mail?

2. Sedo brokers - who do they work for, the buyer or the seller whose domains are listed on Sedo? I've had an interesting experience with Miss Georgina Wood who attempted to make me drop my asking price by 67% while negotiating a sale.

3. What's up with the high PPC on low traffic domains and the low PPC on high traffic ones?

4. What is the best time of the day to get hold of a person on the Sedo support phone lines during US business hours? Will Sedo add support on the weekends?

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for an answer to this question I asked on another thread....

How long would you expect a broker to get back to you 1 week 2 weeks?

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting that u didnt mention ur name in the end.
Are you Mara/Sara/Brad/Matt? would be nice to know with whom we are talking to.

There's this in the memberinfo under the username:
Name: Sara Beninato

If its not Sara, we should have a better enforced rule about sharing accounts.
Each Sedo rep should have their own account, if they don't already.
It only takes one minute to join the board.

May I also propose more descriptive topic titles.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There's this in the memberinfo under the username:
Name: Sara Beninato

If its not Sara, we should have a better enforced rule about sharing accounts.
Each Sedo rep should have their own account, if they don't already.
It only takes one minute to join the board.

May I also propose more descriptive topic titles.

Otherwise DNForum should enforce the rules that it really stands for truly:D

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2. Sedo brokers - who do they work for, the buyer or the seller whose domains are listed on Sedo? I've had an interesting experience with Miss Georgina Wood who attempted to make me drop my asking price by 67% while negotiating a sale.

I had the opposite experience some time ago with a paid for service Sedo broker on 2 domains I was trying to buy thru Sedo but they negotiated higher prices than I could have got by contacting the sellers directly.

As examples, (not the real numbers) Sedo listing price say $5,000. Sedo best brokered price $5,000, my price direct from seller $4,000.

On another one listed price say $600. Best brokered price $550. My direct price $400.

Keep in mind I paid them a fee ($50?) to act as my broker but did much better by emailing the admin contact in Whois. Also, since there was no escrows (paid direct by PayPal) or commission the prices were even better.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My experience is that the Sedo reps know, well be polite, not a lot about buying and selling. I had a minimum offer placed on 2 'good' domain names, I countered with my asking price, then on the phone to the Sedo rep he mentioned that the buyer was a serious buyer, 'eep him interested was the advice' I took the advice and lowered my asking price, in all three weeks of waiting and you guessed it , nothing! I entioned it to the rep and his reply, 'Oh he is definately interested, keep him interested!' I cancelled the negotiations, sounded like I was speaking to a double-glazing salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom