Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parkitnow down again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Carlos.. are you there to answer us.. pm sent.

BlackAlbatros

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what the DNS needs to be ? i can't find it anywhere in the site...Also,how often are payments made?
Thanks.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I just got out of the hospital 2 days ago and have been trying to get caught up on individual messages that were directed to me. I got a very bad case of food poisoning (bocholism). I wasn't permitted to have a laptop in the hospital but was permitted after much begging to have my PDA phone which allowed me to use remote terminal to the servers. It's a pain but works. Not like I didn't have the time available to me. :(

To the best of my knowledge there hasn't been any downtime directly from us. I am aware of a couple of glitches at Domain Sponsor that caused domains to not respond. If anyone's income is down from usual on any particular days send me a PM here with your UserID and the days in question and I will see what I can do or find out for you.

While in the hospital I did bring on another employee. This is a life-long friend of mine and I tought him to program 20 years ago and taught him all the neat features of SQL about a year ago so I know he can do system work for me (which he is wants to do). His style is very similar to my own (big surprise there) so I know this will work well.

Besides some personal customer contact and coming here to read the forums things pretty much worked as expected.

Some of you have noticed a slow down when logging into your account. The accounting functions play 2nd to the parked pages (money earners) when it comes to processing time. Right before my bad dinner I had put a new backend in place and while it does more then it's replacement it does use more processing time and runs more often. I had planned on adding yet another server just for accounting database but never got further then the order. I do have the server up and running and have SQL server installed on it but haven't migrated the databases over to it yet. All the code is broken up and ready to go but I just need to move the 2 large database files over to the other machine and change a configuration entry to point to the new server. I'm working in spurts as I'm feeling week so I'd like to wait a few more days before I do this just in case anything goes wrong. With any type of change like this I want to be able to watch things for a day or so and keep an eye on it.

Carlo

Can someone please tell me what the DNS needs to be ? i can't find it anywhere in the site...Also,how often are payments made?
Thanks.

The system should give you the DNS entries to use on the confirmation screen as soon as you add the domains to the system. They are:

ns168.tcw.net 216.117.134.168
ns101.tcw.net 216.117.173.101

Carlo

Thanks.

Some of our providers pay us NET 15 and some pay us NET 45. Basically Skenzo and KlickerZ pay us in NET 45 and all others are NET 15. To be on the safe side assume you will get paid by us around March 15th for Skenzo/KlickerZ earnings from Jan and all other provider earnings for Feb.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I can login my account and at other times it says I am not a member, I dont know what is happening there anymore. I know of several members who have requested their passwords and not getting any replies.

I hope Carlos will be getting his site fixed soon because he is losing customers left and right now.

No reply? :?:

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I just got out of the hospital 2 days ago and have been trying to get caught up on individual messages that were directed to me. I got a very bad case of food poisoning (bocholism).
Carlo

Hope you are well now and get well soon Carlo.. best wishes for your speedy recovery. Thanks for the PM. Will get it started soon.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anybody been paid for March yet?

anton#1

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No money here ...

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No money here ...

Same here and my balance for the last month is showing 0.00. It's not yet updated.

The 15 days since the start of the month are now passed by, I wonder what's up.

cayars has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

That's what I get when I try to PM cayars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom