Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Paying up to 25+ years revenue for your Generic .ca domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair Russell

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking for generic one and two word .ca domains. Only PREMIUM names please. All domains submitted should have some steady traffic and revenue.

Feel free to pm me your offers, if your prices are fair and I can see some type of return on the investment in the form of PPC earnings I can pay you immediately through Escrow, Paypal, or Interac Bank transfer.

Please don't send domains with future potential or trademark names. Some examples of acceptable names are: fishing.ca, cottages.ca, land.ca, homes.ca, realestate.ca, flowers.ca ,etc...

Immediate budget is $25,000 CAD.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi 'therichneighbor',

What would be examples of PREMIUM generic two word .ca domains?

How does some type of return on the investment in the form of PPC earnings relate to the headline of up to 25+ years revenue for generic .ca domains?

Thank you.

Blair Russell

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pretty straightforward. Some examples of two word domains: newhomes.ca, usedcars.ca, usedboats.ca, forsale.ca, homeloans.ca ....... and I'm offering 25+ years current revenue for domains like the above.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom